'Pass' in the Bible
And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place: (for all the priests that were present were sanctified, and did not then wait by course:
It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD;
And [as for] this house, which was exalted, all who pass by it will be appalled and will say, 'Why has Yahweh done thus to this land and to this house?'
And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, wherein Solomon had built the house of the LORD, and his own house,
And it came to pass, when Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who was in Egypt, whither he had fled from the presence of Solomon the king, heard it, that Jeroboam returned out of Egypt.
The king refused to listen to the people, because God was instigating this turn of events so that he might bring to pass the prophetic announcement he had made through Ahijah the Shilonite to Jeroboam son of Nebat.
And it came to pass, when Rehoboam had established the kingdom, and had strengthened himself, he forsook the law of the LORD, and all Israel with him.
And it came to pass, that in the fifth year of king Rehoboam Shishak king of Egypt came up against Jerusalem, because they had transgressed against the LORD,
and it cometh to pass, from the time of the going in of the king to the house of Jehovah, the runners have come in and lifted them up, and brought them back unto the chamber of the runners.
Then the men of Judah gave a shout: and as the men of Judah shouted, it came to pass, that God smote Jeroboam and all Israel before Abijah and Judah.
And at Asa's hearing these words, and the prophecy of Oded the prophet, he hath strengthened himself, and doth cause the abominations to pass away out of all the land of Judah and Benjamin, and out of the cities that he hath captured from the hill-country of Ephraim, and reneweth the altar of Jehovah that is before the porch of Jehovah,
And it came to pass, when Baasha heard it, that he left off building of Ramah, and let his work cease.
Then Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah came near and struck Micaiah on the cheek and said, "How did the Spirit of the LORD pass from me to speak to you?"
And it came to pass, when the captains of the chariots saw Jehoshaphat, that they said, It is the king of Israel. Therefore they compassed about him to fight: but Jehoshaphat cried out, and the LORD helped him; and God moved them to depart from him.
For it came to pass, that, when the captains of the chariots perceived that it was not the king of Israel, they turned back again from pursuing him.
It came to pass after this also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them other beside the Ammonites, came against Jehoshaphat to battle.
and Jehoram passeth over with his heads, and all the chariots with him, and it cometh to pass, he hath risen by night and smiteth the Edomites who are coming round against him, and the princes of the chariots,
And it came to pass, that in process of time, after the end of two years, his bowels fell out by reason of his sickness: so he died of sore diseases. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning of his fathers.
And it came to pass, that, when Jehu was executing judgment upon the house of Ahab, and found the princes of Judah, and the sons of the brethren of Ahaziah, that ministered to Ahaziah, he slew them.
And it came to pass after this, that Joash was minded to repair the house of the LORD.
Now it came to pass, that at what time the chest was brought unto the king's office by the hand of the Levites, and when they saw that there was much money, the king's scribe and the high priest's officer came and emptied the chest, and took it, and carried it to his place again. Thus they did day by day, and gathered money in abundance.
And it came to pass at the end of the year, that the host of Syria came up against him: and they came to Judah and Jerusalem, and destroyed all the princes of the people from among the people, and sent all the spoil of them unto the king of Damascus.
Now it came to pass, when the kingdom was established to him, that he slew his servants that had killed the king his father.
Now it came to pass, after that Amaziah was come from the slaughter of the Edomites, that he brought the gods of the children of Seir, and set them up to be his gods, and bowed down himself before them, and burned incense unto them.
And it came to pass, as he talked with him, that the king said unto him, Art thou made of the king's counsel? forbear; why shouldest thou be smitten? Then the prophet forbare, and said, I know that God hath determined to destroy thee, because thou hast done this, and hast not hearkened unto my counsel.
Come, we look one another in the face.' And Joash king of Israel sendeth unto Amaziah king of Judah, saying, 'The thorn that is in Lebanon hath sent unto the cedar that is in Lebanon, saying, Give thy daughter to my son for a wife; and pass by doth a beast of the field that is in Lebanon, and treadeth down the thorn.
and they establish the thing, to cause to pass over an intimation into all Israel, from Beer-Sheba even unto Dan, to come in to make a passover to Jehovah, God of Israel, in Jerusalem, for not for a long time had they done as it is written.
And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
And it came to pass, when the king had heard the words of the law, that he rent his clothes.
And in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, at the completion of the word of Jehovah in the mouth of Jeremiah, hath Jehovah waked up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, and he causeth an intimation to pass over into all his kingdom, and also in writing, saying,
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (86)
- Exodus (52)
- Leviticus (9)
- Numbers (45)
- Deuteronomy (52)
- Joshua (53)
- Judges (56)
- Ruth (6)
- 1 Samuel (61)
- 2 Samuel (54)
- 1 Kings (61)
- 2 Kings (58)
- 1 Chronicles (15)
- 2 Chronicles (30)
- Ezra (3)
- Nehemiah (18)
- Esther (11)
- Job (30)
- Psalm (34)
- Proverbs (11)
- Ecclesiastes (3)
- Song of Songs (1)
- Isaiah (76)
- Jeremiah (74)
- Lamentations (5)
- Ezekiel (61)
- Daniel (22)
- Hosea (5)
- Joel (5)
- Amos (10)
- Jonah (1)
- Micah (5)
- Nahum (4)
- Habakkuk (2)
- Zephaniah (5)
- Zechariah (22)
- Passable (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Passages (13 instances in 9 translations)
- Passageway (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Passageways (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Passed (428 instances in 13 translations)
- Passedst (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Passenger (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Passengers (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Passer (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Passer-by (13 instances in 8 translations)
- Passers-by (10 instances in 6 translations)
- Passes (104 instances in 11 translations)
- Passest (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Passeth (98 instances in 4 translations)
- Passing (198 instances in 13 translations)
- Passion (93 instances in 13 translations)
- Passion-inflaming (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Passionate (14 instances in 5 translations)
- Passionately (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Passions (37 instances in 14 translations)
- Passive (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Passover (93 instances in 14 translations)
- Passover-lambs (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Passover-offering (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Passover-offerings (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Passover-sacrifice (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Passovers (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Past (279 instances in 14 translations)
- Paste (13 instances in 1 translation)
- Pasting (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pastor (13 instances in 3 translations)
- Pastor's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pastored (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pastors (28 instances in 10 translations)
- Pastry (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pasturage (8 instances in 2 translations)
- Pasture (120 instances in 13 translations)
- Pasture-fed (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Pasture-grounds (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Pastured (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Pastureland (14 instances in 4 translations)
- Pasturelands (67 instances in 6 translations)
- Pastures (37 instances in 12 translations)
- Pasturing (12 instances in 6 translations)