'Riders' in the Bible
Dan will be a snake on the path, a viper on the road that snaps at the heels of horses, causing their riders to fall off.
Riders on white asses -- Sitters on a long robe -- And walkers by the way -- meditate!
Then the horses' hoofs beat loudly because of the galloping of [fleeing] valiant riders.
The king of Israel went out and smote [the riders of] the horses and chariots and slew the Syrians with a great slaughter.
Now therefore, I pray thee, give pledges to my lord the king of Assyria, and I will deliver thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.
And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus' name, and sealed it with the king's ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries:
When he sees riders- pairs of horsemen, riders on donkeys, riders on camels- pay close attention."
Look, riders come- horsemen in pairs." And he answered, saying, "Babylon has fallen, has fallen. All the idols of her gods have been shattered on the ground."
Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.
Harness the horses! Riders, mount up! Take your positions with your helmets! Polish lances, and put on armor!
I used you to smash horses and their riders. I used you to smash chariots and their drivers.
I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army, including horses and riders, who are all splendidly dressed, a huge company armed with shields and bucklers, all of them brandishing swords.
At My table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, of mighty men and all the warriors." [This is] the declaration of the Lord God .
And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.
The riders then agreed with the angel of the Lord, who was standing among the myrtle trees, "We have been walking about on the earth, and now everything is at rest and quiet."
And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.
This was how I saw the horses in my vision: The riders wore breastplates that had the color of fire, sapphire, and sulfur. The heads of the horses were like lions' heads, and fire, smoke, and sulfur came out of their mouths.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Rid (43 instances in 11 translations)
- Riddance (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Ridden (5 instances in 13 translations)
- Ridding (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Riddle (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Riddles (9 instances in 9 translations)
- Ride (42 instances in 12 translations)
- Rider (28 instances in 13 translations)
- Rider's (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Rides (9 instances in 9 translations)
- Rideth (14 instances in 4 translations)
- Ridge (9 instances in 3 translations)
- Ridges (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Ridicule (39 instances in 7 translations)
- Ridiculed (24 instances in 6 translations)
- Ridicules (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Ridiculing (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Riding (39 instances in 13 translations)
- Riding-cloths (1 instance in 1 translation)