'Soundness' in the Bible
Is it not that there is no help in me, and soundness is driven away from me?
There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
When pride comes [boiling up with an arrogant attitude of self-importance], then come dishonor and shame,But with the humble [the teachable who have been chiseled by trial and who have learned to walk humbly with God] there is wisdom and soundness of mind.
From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
not paying attention to Jewish myths and the commandments and rules of men who turn their backs on the truth.
concerning everything showing yourself [to be] an example of good deeds, in your teaching [demonstrating] soundness, dignity,
- High-sounding (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Loud-sounding (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Nice-sounding (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pleasant-sounding (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Resound (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Resounded (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Resoundeth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Resounding (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Resounds (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Sound (378 instances in 13 translations)
- Sounded (80 instances in 13 translations)
- Soundeth (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Sounding (114 instances in 13 translations)
- Soundings (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Sounds (86 instances in 12 translations)
- Unsound (2 instances in 2 translations)