'Us' in the Bible
He bent his bow against us as would an enemy, his right hand cocked as would an adversary. He has killed everyone in whom we took pride; in the tent of cherished Zion he poured out his anger like fire.
For the Lord will not reject [us] forever.
Though he causes us grief, he then has compassion on us according to the abundance of his loyal kindness.
(Nun) Let us carefully examine our ways, and let us return to the Lord.
Let us lift up our hearts and our hands to God in heaven:
As for us, we have sinned and rebelled; but you have not pardoned us.
Covering yourself with wrath you have gone after us, cutting us off without pity;
You have made us like waste and that for which there is no use, among the peoples.
The mouths of all our haters are open wide against us.
Fear and pitfall have come upon us, devastation and destruction.
"Depart! Unclean!" they cried of themselves "Depart, depart, do not touch!" So they fled and wandered; Men among the nations said, "They shall not continue to dwell with us."
As for us, our eyes as yet failed for our vain help: in our watching we have watched for a nation that could not save us.
(Tsade) Our enemies hunted us down at every step so that we could not walk about in our streets. Our end drew near, our days were numbered, for our end had come!
Our pursuers were swifter Than the eagles of the sky; They chased us on the mountains, They waited in ambush for us in the wilderness.
Remember, O LORD, what has befallen us; Look, and see our reproach!
We have drunken our water for money; Our wood is sold to us.
Our pursuers breathe down our necks; we are weary, but there is no rest for us.
Our fathers were sinners and are dead; and the weight of their evil-doing is on us.
Slaves have ruled over us: there was no one to deliver us out of their hand.
The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, for we have sinned!
Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, dost thou forsake us so long time?
Turn thou us unto thee, Jehovah, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (104)
- Exodus (44)
- Numbers (43)
- Deuteronomy (52)
- Joshua (48)
- Judges (56)
- Ruth (2)
- 1 Samuel (66)
- 2 Samuel (30)
- 1 Kings (18)
- 2 Kings (31)
- 1 Chronicles (7)
- 2 Chronicles (21)
- Ezra (23)
- Nehemiah (29)
- Job (20)
- Psalm (132)
- Proverbs (5)
- Ecclesiastes (2)
- Song of Songs (7)
- Isaiah (73)
- Jeremiah (78)
- Lamentations (23)
- Ezekiel (10)
- Daniel (15)
- Hosea (8)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (3)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (6)
- Micah (11)
- Habakkuk (4)
- Haggai (1)
- Zechariah (4)
- Malachi (5)
- Matthew (39)
- Mark (25)
- Luke (58)
- John (35)
- Acts (96)
- Romans (62)
- 1 Corinthians (51)
- 2 Corinthians (63)
- Galatians (19)
- Ephesians (30)
- Philippians (4)
- Colossians (10)
- 1 Thessalonians (28)
- 2 Thessalonians (10)
- 1 Timothy (3)
- 2 Timothy (6)
- Titus (8)
- Philemon (2)
- Hebrews (44)
- James (10)
- 1 Peter (9)
- 2 Peter (6)
- 1 John (35)
- 2 John (4)
- 3 John (3)
- Jude (2)
- Revelation (8)
- Us-ward (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Usable (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Usages (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Used (457 instances in 14 translations)
- Useful (25 instances in 12 translations)
- Usefulness (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Useless (78 instances in 11 translations)
- Uselessly (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Uselessness (2 instances in 5 translations)
- User (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Users (9 instances in 1 translation)
- Uses (28 instances in 14 translations)
- Usest (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Useth (7 instances in 3 translations)
- Usher (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Ushered (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Using (145 instances in 14 translations)
- Usual (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Usually (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Usurer (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Usurers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurious (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurp (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Usurper (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurps (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usury (20 instances in 11 translations)
- Us (1653 instances)