'Us' in the Bible
He bent his bow against us as would an enemy, his right hand cocked as would an adversary. He has killed everyone in whom we took pride; in the tent of cherished Zion he poured out his anger like fire.
For the Lord will not reject [us] forever.
Though he causes us grief, he then has compassion on us according to the abundance of his loyal kindness.
Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD.
Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.
As for us, we have sinned and rebelled; but you have not pardoned us.
Thou hast covered with anger, and persecuted us: thou hast slain, thou hast not pitied.
Thou hast made us as the offscouring and refuse in the midst of the people.
All our enemies have opened their mouths against us.
Fear and a snare is come upon us, desolation and destruction.
"Stay away! Unclean!" people shouted at them. "Away, away! Don't touch [us]!" So they wandered aimlessly. It was said among the nations, "They can stay here no longer."
As for us, our eyes as yet failed for our vain help: in our watching we have watched for a nation that could not save us.
(Tsade) Our enemies hunted us down at every step so that we could not walk about in our streets. Our end drew near, our days were numbered, for our end had come!
Our persecutors are swifter than the eagles of the heaven: they pursued us upon the mountains, they laid wait for us in the wilderness.
Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us.
We are closely pursued; we are tired, and no one offers us rest.
Our fathers were sinners and are dead; and the weight of their evil-doing is on us.
Servants have ruled over us: there is none that doth deliver us out of their hand.
The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, and forsake us so long time?
Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (104)
- Exodus (44)
- Numbers (43)
- Deuteronomy (52)
- Joshua (48)
- Judges (56)
- Ruth (2)
- 1 Samuel (66)
- 2 Samuel (30)
- 1 Kings (18)
- 2 Kings (31)
- 1 Chronicles (7)
- 2 Chronicles (21)
- Ezra (23)
- Nehemiah (29)
- Job (20)
- Psalm (132)
- Proverbs (5)
- Ecclesiastes (2)
- Song of Songs (7)
- Isaiah (73)
- Jeremiah (78)
- Lamentations (23)
- Ezekiel (10)
- Daniel (15)
- Hosea (8)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (3)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (6)
- Micah (11)
- Habakkuk (4)
- Haggai (1)
- Zechariah (4)
- Malachi (5)
- Matthew (39)
- Mark (25)
- Luke (58)
- John (35)
- Acts (96)
- Romans (62)
- 1 Corinthians (51)
- 2 Corinthians (63)
- Galatians (19)
- Ephesians (30)
- Philippians (4)
- Colossians (10)
- 1 Thessalonians (28)
- 2 Thessalonians (10)
- 1 Timothy (3)
- 2 Timothy (6)
- Titus (8)
- Philemon (2)
- Hebrews (44)
- James (10)
- 1 Peter (9)
- 2 Peter (6)
- 1 John (35)
- 2 John (4)
- 3 John (3)
- Jude (2)
- Revelation (8)
- Us-ward (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Usable (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Usages (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Used (457 instances in 14 translations)
- Useful (25 instances in 12 translations)
- Usefulness (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Useless (78 instances in 11 translations)
- Uselessly (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Uselessness (2 instances in 5 translations)
- User (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Users (9 instances in 1 translation)
- Uses (28 instances in 14 translations)
- Usest (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Useth (7 instances in 3 translations)
- Usher (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Ushered (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Using (145 instances in 14 translations)
- Usual (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Usually (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Usurer (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Usurers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurious (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurp (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Usurper (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurps (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usury (20 instances in 11 translations)
- Us (1653 instances)