'Glory and Honor' in the Bible
For Aaron's sons you shall make long and sleeved tunics and belts or sashes and caps, for glory and honor and beauty.
Glory and honor are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.
My glory and honor are fresh in me [being constantly renewed], and my bow gains [ever] new strength in my hand.
Adorn yourself, then, with majesty and excellency, and clothe yourself with glory and honor!
For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honor.
You shall also be [so beautiful and prosperous as to be thought of as] a crown of glory and honor in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem [exceedingly beautiful] in the hand of your God.
And he shall deal with the strongest fortresses by the help of a foreign god. Those who acknowledge him he shall magnify with glory and honor, and he shall cause them to rule over many and shall divide the land for a price.
I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one:
to them that by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and incorruption, eternal life:
but glory and honor and peace to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek:
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be glory and honor forever and ever. Amen!
Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; Thou crownedst him with glory and honor, And didst set him over the works of thy hands:
But we behold him who hath been made a little lower than the angels, even Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that by the grace of God he should taste of death for every man .
that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold that perisheth though it is proved by fire, may be found unto praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ:
And when the living creatures shall give glory and honor and thanks to him that sitteth on the throne, to him that liveth for ever and ever,
the twenty-four elders fall down before him that sits on the throne, and worship him that lives from age to age, and throw their crowns before the throne, saying: Thou art worthy, Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and by thy will they exist, and were created.
"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, because you have created all [things], and because of your will they existed and were created."
And after these things I heard a great sound of a numerous crowd in Heaven, saying, Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and honor and the power to the Lord our God!
Let us rejoice and shout for joy [exulting and triumphant]! Let us celebrate and ascribe to Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb [at last] has come, and His bride has prepared herself.
The nations will walk in its light. The kings of the earth bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
and its gates shall not be shut by day,??or there shall be no night there,??26 and they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Clothed with Honor (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Crown of Glory (9 instances in 34 translations)
- Crowned Him with Glory (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Fall Short of the Glory of God (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Filled with His Glory (1 instance in 16 translations)
- For The Glory Of God (7 instances in 37 translations)
- Full of His Glory (2 instances in 17 translations)
- Glory Has Departed (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Glory of Christ (2 instances in 27 translations)
- Glory of God (28 instances in 39 translations)
- Glory of His Majesty (3 instances in 14 translations)
- Glory Of His Name (5 instances in 16 translations)
- Glory Of The Immortal (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Glory of the Incorruptible (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Glory of the Lord (47 instances in 37 translations)
- Glory to God (33 instances in 38 translations)
- Glory To Your Name (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Glory Which Shall Be Revealed in Us (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Honor and Majesty (11 instances in 12 translations)
- Honor Me with Their Lips (3 instances in 16 translations)
- Honor of His Name (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Honor Your Father and Your Mother (8 instances in 16 translations)
- Hope of Glory (2 instances in 30 translations)
- King of Glory (4 instances in 19 translations)
- Let Marriage Be Held In Honor (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Lord of Glory (2 instances in 33 translations)
- Praise of His Glory (2 instances in 30 translations)
- Prophet is Not Without Honor (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Received Up in Glory (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Riches and Honor (10 instances in 14 translations)
- Riches in Glory (1 instance in 25 translations)
- Riches of His Glory (4 instances in 27 translations)
- Taken Up In Glory (1 instance in 12 translations)
- To the Glory of God (11 instances in 35 translations)
- Vessel for Honor (2 instances in 10 translations)
- We Beheld His Glory (1 instance in 17 translations)
- We Have Seen His Glory (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Christ's Exalted Glory
- Christ's Own Glory
- Cloud of glory
- Earth, God's Glory
- Glory of Christ
- Glory Of God
- Glory of the The church
- Glory, Revelation Of
- God Bestowing Glory
- God Sitting In Glory
- God's Glory In Israel
- God's Glory In Jesus Christ
- God's Glory In Nature
- God's Glory In The Church
- God's Glory Revealed
- God's Shekinah Glory
- God, Glory Of
- Honoring Authority
- Participate In Christ Glory
- The Glory Of Man
- Spiritual crowns
- 19 more topics on Glory