'Stand Still' in the Bible
And he refuseth to turn aside, and Abner smiteth him with the hinder part of the spear unto the fifth rib, and the spear cometh out from behind him, and he falleth there, and dieth under it; and it cometh to pass, every one who hath come unto the place where Asahel hath fallen and dieth -- they stand still.
And Joab bloweth with a trumpet, and all the people stand still, and pursue no more after Israel, nor have they added any more to fight.
And the king goeth out, and all the people at his feet, and they stand still at the farthest off house.
And Amasa lay wallowing in blood in the midst of the way. And there was a man that saw all the people stand still. And when he saw that all that came by him stood still, he rolled Amasa out of the way into the field and cast a cloth upon him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Able to Stand (48 instances in 38 translations)
- Beside the Still Waters (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Stand Before the Lord (13 instances in 21 translations)
- Stand Fast (23 instances in 30 translations)
- Stand Fast in the Faith (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Stand Firm (46 instances in 27 translations)
- Able To Stand
- Be Still!
- Being Without Understanding
- Do You Understand?
- God Giving Understanding
- God Has Understanding
- Making Still
- Miscarriages And Stillborn
- Not Being Still
- Not Still
- Not Understanding God's Things
- Not Understanding Language
- Not Understanding Other Things
- Not Understanding Sayings
- People's Inability To Understand
- Promises To Stand on
- Proper Understanding
- Scripture, Understanding
- Spiritual Understanding
- Standing At A Distance
- Standing Firm
- Standing In The Gateway
- Stopping Still