'Creating' in the Bible
Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God stopped working on everything that he had been creating.
Creating them male and female, he blessed them and called them humans when he created them.
From Sarid it proceeded back eastward, creating a sunrise boundary at Chisloth-tabor, and proceeded from there to Daberath, then to Japhia,
During Israel's earlier history, all things concerning redeeming or changing inheritances were confirmed by a man taking off his sandal and giving it to the other party, thereby creating a public record in Israel.
So they all conspired together to invade and fight against Jerusalem, creating confusion there.
Wicked people ploughed over my back, creating long-lasting wounds."
forming the light and creating darkness, making peace and creating evil: I, Jehovah, do all these things.
For I will not contend forever, neither will I be angry always, for [if I did stay angry] the spirit [of man] would faint and be consumed before Me, and [My purpose in] creating the souls of men would be frustrated.
creating words of praise." The Lord says, "Peace, peace to the one who is far or near, and I will heal him.
For, lo, I am creating new heavens, and a new earth, And the former things are not remembered, Nor do they ascend on the heart.
Then be glad and rejoice forever in what I am creating; for I will create Jerusalem to be a joy, and its people to be a delight.
Then they brought them before the praetors. "These men," they said, "are creating a great disturbance in our city.
He rendered the Law inoperative, along with its commandments and regulations, thus creating in himself one new humanity from the two, thereby making peace,
[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.
- Create (29 instances in 13 translations)
- Created (102 instances in 13 translations)
- Creates (10 instances in 9 translations)
- Createth (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Creation (49 instances in 13 translations)
- Creations (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Creative (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Creator (43 instances in 13 translations)
- Creators (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Creature (99 instances in 13 translations)
- Creatures (126 instances in 13 translations)
- Procreate (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Procreative (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Re-creating (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Recreated (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Recreation (2 instances in 2 translations)