'Earth' in the Bible
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Now devout Jews from every nation on earth were living in Jerusalem.
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
My brothers, I may say to you openly that David came to his death, and was put in the earth, and his resting-place is with us today.
Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
And at these words, Ananias went down on the earth, and his life went from him: and great fear came on all who were present.
And the young men went and made ready his body, and took it out, and put it in the earth.
But Peter said to her, Why have you made an agreement together to be false to the Spirit of the Lord? See, the feet of the young men who have put the body of your husband in the earth, are at the door, and they will take you out.
And straight away she went down at his feet, and her life went from her: and the young men came in and saw her dead, and they took her out and put her in the earth with her husband.
Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
and one from among them, by name Agabus, rose up and signified by the Spirit that there was going to be a great famine over all the inhabited earth, which also came to pass under Claudius.
For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:
And suddenly there was an earth-shock, so that the base of the prison was moved: and all the doors came open, and everyone's chains came off.
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
because he has set a day in which he is going to judge the habitable earth in righteousness by the man whom he has appointed, giving the proof of it to all in having raised him from among the dead.
And when I went down on the earth, a voice came to my ears saying to me, Saul, Saul, why are you attacking me so cruelly?
And they gave him audience unto this word, and then lifted up their voices, and said, Away with such a fellow from the earth: for it is not fit that he should live.
And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (125)
- Exodus (31)
- Leviticus (23)
- Numbers (17)
- Deuteronomy (51)
- Joshua (14)
- Judges (19)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (30)
- 2 Samuel (29)
- 1 Kings (38)
- 2 Kings (32)
- 1 Chronicles (17)
- 2 Chronicles (30)
- Ezra (6)
- Nehemiah (5)
- Esther (2)
- Job (84)
- Psalm (171)
- Proverbs (19)
- Ecclesiastes (44)
- Song of Songs (1)
- Isaiah (138)
- Jeremiah (84)
- Lamentations (11)
- Ezekiel (58)
- Daniel (36)
- Hosea (9)
- Joel (10)
- Amos (17)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (1)
- Micah (8)
- Nahum (3)
- Habakkuk (9)
- Zephaniah (8)
- Haggai (4)
- Zechariah (19)
- Malachi (1)
- Ear (682 instances in 14 translations)
- Ear's (5 instances in 1 translation)
- Eared (5 instances in 2 translations)
- Earing (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Earlier (74 instances in 10 translations)
- Earliest (35 instances in 7 translations)
- Earlobe (7 instances in 4 translations)
- Earlobes (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Early (180 instances in 14 translations)
- Earn (10 instances in 6 translations)
- Earned (21 instances in 6 translations)
- Earner (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Earners (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earnest (42 instances in 12 translations)
- Earnestly (214 instances in 13 translations)
- Earnestness (14 instances in 8 translations)
- Earneth (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Earning (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Earnings (12 instances in 7 translations)
- Earns (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Earring (8 instances in 11 translations)
- Earrings (15 instances in 12 translations)
- Ears (459 instances in 14 translations)
- Earshot (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Eart (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earth's (54 instances in 7 translations)
- Earth-jehovah (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earthborn (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Earthen (27 instances in 12 translations)
- Earthenware (15 instances in 6 translations)
- Earthlies (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earthly (62 instances in 13 translations)
- Earthly-minded (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Earthquake (17 instances in 13 translations)
- Earthquakes (5 instances in 13 translations)
- Earthward (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earthwork (8 instances in 1 translation)
- Earthworks (10 instances in 2 translations)
- Earthy (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Apostles, During Jesus Earthly Ministry
- Carrying Dead Bodies
- Christ With People On Earth
- Christ's Earthly Family
- Clothing The Earth
- Covering The Earth
- Creation Of The Earth
- Creation, Origin Of
- Duplicating Words
- Earth On Fire
- Earth's Foundation
- Earth, Belonging To God
- Earth, Creation Of
- Earth, Description Of
- Earth, Destruction Of
- Earth, God Sustaining
- Earth, God's Glory
- Earth, Judgment Of
- Earth, Promises About
- Earthly Armies
- God Feeds All The Earth
- God Is Just
- God Seeing All The Earth
- God Shaking The Earth
- God's Salvation Made Known
- Heaven And Earth
- Heaven Better Than Earth
- Interracial Marriage
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Supreme On The Earth
- Millennial Kingdom, Earth Filled With Knowledge Of God
- New Earth
- New Heavens And New Earth
- No Earthly Inheritance
- People Tumbling
- Signs In The Universe
- Storing Treasure On Earth
- The Earth Filled With God
- Violence In The Earth