'Establishes' in the Bible
"'If a man consecrates his house as holy to the Lord, the priest will establish its conversion value, whether good or bad. Just as the priest establishes its conversion value, thus it will stand.
Then he took up his [seventh] discourse (oracle) and said:“Alas, who can live unless God has ordained it?
But if her husband says nothing to her [concerning the matter] from day to day, then he confirms all her vows or all her pledges which are on her. He has confirmed them because he said nothing to her on the day he heard them.
Dominion and dread belong to Him,the One who establishes harmony in the heavens.
He establishes the force of the wind. Yes, he measures out the waters by measure.
“Do you know how God establishes them,And makes the lightning of His cloud to shine?
The blessing of the LORD establishes wealth, and difficulty does not accompany it.
A wicked man puts on a bold face,But as for the upright, he considers, directs, and establishes his way [with the confidence of integrity].
The king establishes (stabilizes) the land by justice,But a man who takes bribes overthrows it.
See, the Lord God comes with strength,and His power establishes His rule.His reward is with Him,and His gifts accompany Him.
And he won't grow faint or be crushed until he establishes justice on the mainland, and the coastlands take ownership of his Law."
Do not give Him restuntil He establishes and makes Jerusalemthe praise of the earth.
He changes the times and seasons;He removes kings and establishes kings.He gives wisdom to the wiseand knowledge to thosewho have understanding.
This announcement is by the decree of the sentinels; this decision is by the pronouncement of the holy ones, so that those who are alive may understand that the Most High has authority over human kingdoms, and he bestows them on whomever he wishes. He establishes over them even the lowliest of human beings.'
Then these men went to the king and said to him, “You as king know it is a law of the Medes and Persians that no edict or ordinance the king establishes can be changed.”
Because I have sinned against Him,I must endure the Lord’s rageuntil He argues my caseand establishes justice for me.He will bring me into the light;I will see His salvation.
“Woe (judgment is coming) to him who builds a city with bloodshedAnd establishes a town by violence!
For this is My blood that establishes the covenant; it is shed for many for the forgiveness of sins.
He said to them, “This is My blood that establishes the covenant; it is shed for many.
But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? God is not wrong to inflict His wrath [on us], is He? (I am speaking in purely human terms.)
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Are-established (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Desire-established (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establish (175 instances in 12 translations)
- Established (281 instances in 11 translations)
- Establisher (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establishest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Establisheth (16 instances in 4 translations)
- Establishing (28 instances in 9 translations)
- Establishment (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Ill-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Old-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Re-established (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Reestablish (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Reestablishes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unestablished (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Were-established (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Base (133 instances)
- Build (280 instances)
- Constitute (4 instances)
- Demonstrate (37 instances)
- Establish (175 instances)
- Establishes (21 instances)
- Found (713 instances)
- Ground (663 instances)
- Install (8 instances)
- Institute (1 instance)