'Fatness' in the Bible
Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:
And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Because he covereth his face with his fatness, and maketh collops of fat on his flanks.
Even so would he have removed thee out of the strait into a broad place, where there is no straitness; and that which should be set on thy table should be full of fatness.
They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.
On that day his burden will fall from your shoulders, and his yoke from your neck. The yoke will be broken because of [his] fatness.
And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD.
And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Fat (164 instances in 14 translations)
- Fat-fleshed (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Fat-soaked (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Fat-tail (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fatal (16 instances in 9 translations)
- Fatally (12 instances in 6 translations)
- Fate (150 instances in 7 translations)
- Fateful (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Father (1256 instances in 14 translations)
- Father's (291 instances in 13 translations)
- Father-figure (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Father-honour (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Father-in-law (29 instances in 11 translations)
- Fathered (222 instances in 6 translations)
- Fatherhood (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fathering (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Fatherland (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fatherless (47 instances in 13 translations)
- Fatherly (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fathers (586 instances in 14 translations)
- Fathom (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Fathomed (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Fathomless (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Fathoms (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Fatigued (7 instances in 2 translations)
- Fatling (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Fatlings (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Fats (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Fatted (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Fatten (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fattened (24 instances in 9 translations)
- Fattening (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Fatter (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Fattest (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Fatty (17 instances in 4 translations)