'Fatted' in the Bible
And the woman had a fatted calf in the house; and she hasted, and killed it; and she took flour, and kneaded it, and did bake unleavened bread thereof:
And it was so, that when they that bore the ark of Jehovah had gone six paces, he sacrificed an ox and a fatted beast.
Adonijah sacrificed sheep, oxen, and fatted cattle by the Serpent Stone near En-rogel, inviting all of his relatives, the king's sons, and all of the men of Judah who worked for the king,
And he has sacrificed oxen and fatted cattle and sheep in abundance, and has invited all the sons of the king and Abiathar the priest and Joab the captain of the host; but Solomon thy servant has he not invited.
For he is gone down this day, and has sacrificed oxen and fatted cattle and sheep in abundance, and has invited all the king's sons, and the captains of the host, and Abiathar the priest; and behold, they eat and drink before him, and say, God save king Adonijah!
Ten fat oxen, and twenty oxen out of the pastures, and an hundred sheep, beside harts, and roebucks, and fallowdeer, and fatted fowl.
I will offer up unto thee burnt-offerings of fatted beasts, with the incense of rams; I will offer bullocks with goats. Selah.
Better is an allowance of green herbs and love there, Than a fatted ox, and hatred with it.
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid, and the calf and the young lion and the fatted beast together, and a little child shall lead them.
Also her hired men are in the midst of her like fatted bullocks; for they also are turned back, and are fled away together: they did not stand, because the day of their calamity was come upon them, and the time of their visitation.
Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, and of bullocks, all of them fatted beasts of Bashan.
For if ye offer up unto me burnt-offerings and your oblations, I will not accept them; neither will I regard the peace-offerings of your fatted beasts.
And unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth and leap like fatted calves.
Again he sent other bondmen, saying, Say to the persons invited, Behold, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and my fatted beasts are killed, and all things ready; come to the wedding feast.
And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Fat (164 instances in 14 translations)
- Fat-fleshed (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Fat-soaked (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Fat-tail (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fatal (16 instances in 9 translations)
- Fatally (12 instances in 6 translations)
- Fate (150 instances in 7 translations)
- Fateful (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Father (1256 instances in 14 translations)
- Father's (291 instances in 13 translations)
- Father-figure (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Father-honour (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Father-in-law (29 instances in 11 translations)
- Fathered (222 instances in 6 translations)
- Fatherhood (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fathering (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Fatherland (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fatherless (47 instances in 13 translations)
- Fatherly (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fathers (586 instances in 14 translations)
- Fathom (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Fathomed (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Fathomless (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Fathoms (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Fatigued (7 instances in 2 translations)
- Fatling (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Fatlings (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Fatness (18 instances in 10 translations)
- Fats (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Fatten (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fattened (24 instances in 9 translations)
- Fattening (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Fatter (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Fattest (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Fatty (17 instances in 4 translations)