'Wine and Oil' in the Bible
And in addition you are to give him the first of your grain and wine and oil, and the first wool cut from your sheep.
and those too that were near them, as far as Issachar and Zebulun and Naphtali, brought food on asses, and on camels, and on mules, and on oxen; provisions of meal, fig-cakes and raisin-cakes, and wine and oil, and oxen and sheep, abundantly; for there was joy in Israel.
And he fortified the strong holds, and put captains in them and provisions and wine and oil;
And as soon as the commandment was published, the children of Israel gave in abundance the firstfruits of corn, new wine and oil and honey, and of all the increase of the field; and they brought in abundantly the tithe of all things.
store-houses also for the increase of grain and new wine and oil; and stalls for all manner of beasts, and flocks in folds.
And if they have need of calves, lambs, or goats, for the burnt offering unto the God of heaven, wheat, salt, wine and oil, after the custom of the priests at Jerusalem, there shall be given them daily as is according: and see that this be done without fault,
Restore, I pray you, unto them this very day, their fields, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, - also the hundredth of silver and corn, new wine and oil, for which ye have been lending to them.
and that we should bring the first-fruits of our coarse meal and our heave-offerings, and the fruit of all manner of trees, new wine and oil, to the priests, into the chambers of the house of our God, and the tithes of our ground to the Levites, that they, the Levites, should take the tithes in all the cities of our tillage.
For the children of Israel and the children of Levi are to take the lifted offering of the grain and wine and oil into the rooms where the vessels of the holy place are, together with the priests and the door-keepers and the makers of music: and we will not give up caring for the house of our God.
Had made ready for him a great room, where at one time they kept the meal offerings, the perfume, and the vessels and the tenths of the grain and wine and oil which were given by order to the Levites and the music-makers and the door-keepers, and the lifted offerings for the priests.
Then all Judah came with the tenth part of the grain and wine and oil and put it into the store-houses.
Thou hast put gladness in my heart since the time that their corn and wine and oil increased.
He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich.
Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you bread and new wine and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no longer make you a reproach among the Gentiles:
And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
But even if I am poured out like a drink offering [See Ex. 29:38-41] on the sacrifice and service produced by your faith, I am glad and will rejoice with all of you. [Note: Paul here likens the possible pouring out of his blood to the wine and oil of the Old Testament sacrifice, which is then likened to the Philippians' faithful service to God].
For I am already being "poured out like a drink offering," and the time for me to leave has come. [Note: Paul here likens the prospect of shedding his blood for the work of Christ to the pouring of wine and oil on an Old Testament sacrifice].
and cinnamon and odours and ointments and frankincense and wine and oil and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and of sheep, and of horses, and of chariots and of bodies and souls of men.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Anoint My Head with Oil (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Anointed with Oil (11 instances in 28 translations)
- Bread and Wine (5 instances in 22 translations)
- Drink No Wine (12 instances in 16 translations)
- Drink the Wine (15 instances in 26 translations)
- Drink Wine (41 instances in 33 translations)
- Drunk with the Wine (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Drunk with Wine (8 instances in 26 translations)
- Fine Oil (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Given to Wine (2 instances in 17 translations)
- Horn of Oil (2 instances in 19 translations)
- Jar of Oil (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Jug Of Oil (2 instances in 2 translations)
- New Wine (54 instances in 38 translations)
- New Wine into Old Wineskins (3 instances in 16 translations)
- Oil Of Gladness (3 instances in 27 translations)
- Oil of Joy (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Precious Oil (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Put New Wine Into Old Bottles (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Spread With Oil (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Wine is a Mocker (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Wine To Drink (14 instances in 24 translations)
- Anointing Oil
- Anointing With Oil
- Drinking No Wine
- Drinking Wine
- Effect Of Wine
- Getting Wine
- Love And Wine
- Metaphorical Wine
- Mixed Wine
- Not Drinking Wine
- Not Too Much Wine
- Oil For Lamps
- Oil On Sacrifices
- Olive Oil
- Plenty Of Wine
- Providing Wine
- Provision Of Oil
- Quantities Of Wine
- Shortage Of Wine
- Sprinkling Oil
- The Holy Spirit Described As Oil
- Wine In Millennial Kingdom
- Wineskins And Vats
- 14 more topics on Wine
- 8 more topics on Oil