'Aught' in the Bible
that I will not take a thread nor a shoe-latchet nor aught that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:
And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me aught: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed thy flock and keep it.
And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand; and he knew not aught that was with him, save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was comely, and well-favored.
And the number of the bricks, which they did make heretofore, ye shall lay upon them; ye shall not diminish aught thereof: for they are idle; therefore they cry, saying, Let us go and sacrifice to our God.
And the officers of the children of Israel did see that they were in evil case, when it was said, Ye shall not diminish aught from your bricks, your daily tasks.
In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth aught of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof.
And if a man borrow aught of his neighbor, and it be hurt, or die, the owner thereof not being with it, he shall surely make restitution.
And if aught of the flesh of the consecration, or of the bread, remain unto the morning, then thou shalt burn the remainder with fire: it shall not be eaten, because it is holy.
and anyone who is lifting up aught of their carcase doth wash his garments, and hath been unclean till the evening: --
And if aught of their carcass fall upon any sowing seed which is to be sown, it is clean.
But if water be put upon the seed, and aught of their carcass fall thereon, it is unclean unto you.
It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow: and if aught remain until the third day, it shall be burnt with fire.
And if thou sell aught unto thy neighbor, or buy of thy neighbor's hand, ye shall not wrong one another.
And if a man will redeem aught of his tithe, he shall add unto it the fifth part thereof.
Ye shall have one law for him that doeth aught unwittingly, for him that is home-born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.
And the person who doth aught with a high hand -- of the native or of the sojourner -- Jehovah he is reviling, and that person hath been cut off from the midst of his people;
There failed not aught of any good thing which Jehovah had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.
where thou diest will I die, and there will I be buried. Jehovah do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part me and thee!
And they said, Thou hast not defrauded us, and thou hast not injured us, neither hast thou taken aught of any man's hand.
And he said to them, Jehovah is witness against you, and his anointed is witness this day, that ye have not found aught in my hand! And the people said, He is witness!
and I will go out and stand beside my father in the field where thou art, and I will commune with my father of thee; and if I see aught, I will tell thee.
And now I have heard that thou hast shearers; now thy shepherds who were with us, we hurt them not, neither was there aught missed by them, all the while they were in Carmel.
And all the wicked men, and men of Belial, of those that had gone with David, answered and said, Because they went not with us, we will not give them aught of the spoil that we have recovered, save to every man his wife and his children, that they may lead them away and depart.
And all the people came to cause David to eat bread while it was yet day; but David swore, saying, So do God to me, and more also, if I taste bread or aught else till the sun be down!
And the king saith, 'He who speaketh aught unto thee, and thou hast brought him unto me, then he doth not add any more to come against thee.'
Then the king answered and said unto the woman, Hide not from me, I pray thee, aught that I shall ask thee. And the woman said, Let my lord the king now speak.
And the king said, Is the hand of Joab with thee in all this? And the woman answered and said, As thy soul liveth, my lord, O king, there is no turning to the right hand or to the left from aught that my lord the king has spoken; for thy servant Joab, he bade me, and he put all these words into the mouth of thy bondmaid:
Because he knew no quietness within him, He shall not save aught of that wherein he delighteth.
neither hath wronged any, hath not taken aught to pledge, neither hath taken by robbery, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
If therefore thou art offering thy gift at the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee,
And if any one say aught unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
ye no longer suffer him to do aught for his father or his mother;
And he took hold of the blind man by the hand, and brought him out of the village; and when he had spit on his eyes, and laid his hands upon him, he asked him, Seest thou aught?
And whensoever ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any one; that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord, Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have wrongfully exacted aught of any man, I restore fourfold.
The disciples therefore said one to another, Hath any man brought him aught to eat?
Jesus therefore saith unto them, Children, have ye aught to eat? They answered him, No.
And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and soul: and not one of them'said that aught of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
who ought to have been here before thee, and to make accusation, if they had aught against me.
But when the Jews spake against it, I was constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had aught whereof to accuse my nation.
But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that aught be written unto you.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Caught (149 instances in 12 translations)
- Daughter (342 instances in 13 translations)
- Daughter's (5 instances in 12 translations)
- Daughter-in-law (16 instances in 10 translations)
- Daughter-in-law's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Daughter-towns (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Daughters (251 instances in 13 translations)
- Daughters-in-law (6 instances in 9 translations)
- Distraught (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Draught (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Draught-house (1 instance in 3 translations)
- God-taught (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Granddaughter (10 instances in 5 translations)
- Granddaughters (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Haughtily (11 instances in 9 translations)
- Haughtiness (15 instances in 10 translations)
- Haughty (38 instances in 12 translations)
- Ill-taught (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Laughter (17 instances in 12 translations)
- Manslaughter (12 instances in 3 translations)
- Merabdaughter (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Naught (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Naughty (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Onslaught (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Onslaughts (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Slaughter (154 instances in 12 translations)
- Slaughter-weapon (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Slaughtered (121 instances in 10 translations)
- Slaughtereth (13 instances in 2 translations)
- Slaughtering (30 instances in 8 translations)
- Slaughters (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Taught (151 instances in 12 translations)
- Unslaughtered (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Untaught (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Virgin-daughter (4 instances in 1 translation)