'After The Flesh' in the Bible
Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord; made from the seed of David after the flesh,
What, then, may we say that Abraham, our father after the flesh, has got?
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ, for my brethren, my kinsmen after the flesh:
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
Such then being my intention, did I indeed change it with levity? or the things which I purpose, do I purpose after the flesh, that with me there should be yea, yea, and nay, nay?
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
Yes, I make my request to you, so that when I am with you I may not have to make use of the authority which may be needed against some to whom we seem to be walking after the flesh.
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.
But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Ye servants, be obedient unto them who, after the flesh, are your masters, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto the Christ;
Servants, obey in all things your masters after the flesh, not with eye-service as men-pleasers, but, in simplicity of heart, fearing God.
For to this end were the glad tidings preached to the dead also, that they might be judged, as regards men, after the flesh, but live, as regards God, after the Spirit.
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- According to the Flesh (26 instances in 30 translations)
- After the Death of (35 instances in 27 translations)
- After The Pattern (9 instances in 13 translations)
- All Flesh is Grass (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Born of the Flesh (3 instances in 28 translations)
- Chasing After The Wind (6 instances in 1 translation)
- Come After Me (34 instances in 32 translations)
- Come in the Flesh (3 instances in 25 translations)
- Confidence in the Flesh (2 instances in 23 translations)
- Crucified the Flesh (1 instance in 27 translations)
- Day After Day (44 instances in 21 translations)
- Desires of the Flesh (23 instances in 25 translations)
- End of All Flesh (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Filth of the Flesh (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Flesh and Blood (25 instances in 36 translations)
- Flesh and Bones (4 instances in 37 translations)
- Flesh and Spirit (1 instance in 25 translations)
- Flesh is Weak (2 instances in 25 translations)
- Flesh of My Flesh (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Flesh Profits Nothing (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Followed Not After Righteousness (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Heart of Flesh (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Indulgence of the Flesh (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Live According to the Flesh (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Look After Orphans And Widows (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Lust of the Flesh (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Man After His Own Heart (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Man After My Own Heart (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Manifested in the Flesh (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Morning After Morning (6 instances in 5 translations)
- My Bone and My Flesh (3 instances in 17 translations)
- My Flesh (43 instances in 38 translations)
- My Own Flesh And Blood (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Of the Flesh (101 instances in 36 translations)
- One Flesh (8 instances in 34 translations)
- Satisfying Of The Flesh (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Seek After The Lord (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Striving After Wind (9 instances in 5 translations)
- Struggle Is Not Against Flesh (1 instance in 3 translations)
- They That Are After The Flesh (1 instance in 4 translations)
- They That Are After The Spirit (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Thorn in the Flesh (1 instance in 27 translations)
- Took the Cup After Supper (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Twain Shall Be One Flesh (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Two Shall Become One Flesh (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Will of the Flesh (3 instances in 26 translations)
- Word Became Flesh (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Word Was Made Flesh (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Works of the Flesh (1 instance in 24 translations)
- Adam, After The Fall
- After A Long Time
- Angels Looking After People
- Animals Fate After Death
- Consciousness After Death
- Crucifying Our Flesh
- Flesh As The Sinful Nature
- Flesh, Description Of
- Joining Flesh And Bones
- One Flesh
- Restoration After Backsliding
- Running After Evil
- Running After Good
- Same Bone And Flesh
- Sins Of The Flesh
- The Attitude Towards The Flesh
- The Lust Of The Flesh