'Reacheth' in the Bible
and two turtle-doves, or two young pigeons, which his hand reacheth to, and one hath been a sin-offering, and the one a burnt-offering;
'And he hath made the one of the turtle-doves, or of the young pigeons (from that which his hand reacheth to,
even that which his hand reacheth to), the one a sin-offering, and the one a burnt offering, besides the present, and the priest hath made atonement for him who is to be cleansed before Jehovah.
This is a law of him in whom is a plague of leprosy, whose hand reacheth not to his cleansing.'
We have shot at them; Heshbon is perished even unto Dibon, and we have laid them waste even unto Nophah, which reacheth unto Medeba.
And the coast reacheth to Tabor, and Shahazimah, and Bethshemesh; and the outgoings of their border were at Jordan: sixteen cities with their villages.
And Alammelech, and Amad, and Misheal; and reacheth to Carmel westward, and to Shihorlibnath;
And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side of Bethemek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,
And then the coast turneth westward to Aznothtabor, and goeth out from thence to Hukkok, and reacheth to Zebulun on the south side, and reacheth to Asher on the west side, and to Judah upon Jordan toward the sunrising.
And Boaz saith to her, 'At meal-time come nigh hither, and thou hast eaten of the bread, and dipped thy morsel in the vinegar.' And she sitteth at the side of the reapers, and he reacheth to her roasted corn, and she eateth, and is satisfied, and leaveth.
But a prophet of the LORD was there, whose name was Oded: and he went out before the host that came to Samaria, and said unto them, Behold, because the LORD God of your fathers was wroth with Judah, he hath delivered them into your hand, and ye have slain them in a rage that reacheth up unto heaven.
Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
And thy righteousness, O God, reacheth on high, thou who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee?
For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
and his breath as an overflowing torrent, which reacheth even to the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of destruction, and to put a bridle into the jaws of the peoples, that causeth them to go astray.
Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold a land that reacheth afar.
Therefore hath judgment been far from us, And righteousness reacheth us not, We wait for light, and lo, darkness, For brightness -- in thick darkness we go,
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.
Thy way and thy doings have procured these things unto thee; this is thy wickedness, because it is bitter, because it reacheth unto thine heart.
We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.
It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.
- Breach (52 instances in 12 translations)
- Breached (11 instances in 6 translations)
- Breaches (20 instances in 12 translations)
- Breaching (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Far-reaching (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Over-reached (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Overreach (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Overreaching (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Preach (85 instances in 13 translations)
- Preached (78 instances in 13 translations)
- Preacher (28 instances in 14 translations)
- Preachers (14 instances in 3 translations)
- Preaches (8 instances in 10 translations)
- Preachest (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Preacheth (7 instances in 3 translations)
- Preaching (127 instances in 14 translations)
- Reach (104 instances in 13 translations)
- Reached (216 instances in 13 translations)
- Reaches (48 instances in 10 translations)
- Reaching (37 instances in 13 translations)
- Treacheries (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Treacherous (48 instances in 13 translations)
- Treacherously (45 instances in 12 translations)
- Treachery (33 instances in 11 translations)
- Unbreachable (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Reacheth (23 instances)