'Not Give Up' in the Bible
And ye shall not give an incision for the soul in your flesh, and a mark of stigma ye shall not give upon you: I Jehovah.
See that you do not give up caring for the Levite as long as you are living in your land.
You shall not give up to his master a servant who has escaped from his master to you.
But when the leader died they relapsed and acted corruptly, more than their ancestors, following other gods, serving them, and bowing down to them. They would not give up their deeds or their stubborn ways.
For Yahweh will not give up his people, because of his great name, for Yahweh was minded to make you his people.
But the king did not give up Mephibosheth, the son of Saul's son Jonathan, because of the Lord's oath made between David and Jonathan, the son of Saul.
But Jehu did not give up the sins of Jeroboam son of Nebat, by which he made Israel to sin, that is, the golden calves at Bethel and Dan.
But still they did not give up the sin of Jeroboam, which he made Israel do, but went on with it; and there was an image of Asherah in Samaria.)
For the children of Israel and the children of Levi are to take the lifted offering of the grain and wine and oil into the rooms where the vessels of the holy place are, together with the priests and the door-keepers and the makers of music: and we will not give up caring for the house of our God.
Why died I not from the womb? Why did I not give up the ghost when my mother bare me?
Truly, God will not give up him who is without sin, and will not take evil-doers by the hand.
The Lord will not give up his people, or take away his support from his heritage;
They had almost put an end to me on earth; but I did not give up your orders.
The Lord will make all things complete for me: O Lord, your mercy is eternal; do not give up the works of your hands.
My son, give ear to the training of your father, and do not give up the teaching of your mother:
For I give you good teaching; do not give up the knowledge you are getting from me.
Do not give up your friend and your father's friend; and do not go into your brother's house in the day of your trouble: better is a neighbour who is near than a brother far off.
Give wise directions, make a decision; let your shade be as night in full day: keep safe those who are in flight; do not give up the wandering ones.
For the Lord has made you come back to him, like a wife who has been sent away in grief of spirit; for one may not give up the wife of one's early days.
Why do these people of Jerusalem go back, for ever turning away? they will not give up their deceit, they will not come back.
But you would not listen or pay any attention. You would not give up your evil practice of sacrificing to other gods.
And he shall not give upon interest, and he shall not take interest, from iniquity he shall turn back his hand; he shall do judgment of truth between man to man.
Let the priests, the servants of the Lord, be weeping between the covered way and the altar, and let them say, Have mercy on your people, O Lord, do not give up your heritage to shame, so that the nations become their rulers: why let them say among the peoples, Where is their God?
And do not take your place at the cross-roads, cutting off those of his people who get away; and do not give up to their haters those who are still there in the day of trouble.
And they will call to Jehovah, and say, Ah, now, O Jehovah, not now shall we perish for the soul of this man, and thou wilt not give upon us innocent blood: for thou Jehovah didst as thou pleased.
Thus said Jehovah for the prophets causing my people to wander, and biting with their teeth, and they called, Peace; and who will not give upon their mouth and they consecrated war against him:
"So then, none of you can be My disciple who does not give up all his own possessions.
He also spoke a parable to them that they must always pray, and not give up,
For you will not let my soul be in hell and you will not give up your Holy One to destruction.
Certainly we cannot give up speaking of what we have seen and heard."
And, therefore, in another Psalm it is said--'Thou wilt not give up the Holy One to undergo corruption.'
And, in a vision by night, the Lord said to Paul, "Dismiss your fears: go on speaking, and do not give up.
Still, he did not give up faith in the undertaking of God, but was made strong by faith, giving glory to God,
Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not give up.
Therefore we do not give up; even though our outer person is being destroyed, our inner person is being renewed day by day.
And let us not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap, [if we] do not give up.
So do not give up your hope which will be greatly rewarded.
And you have not kept in mind the word which says to you as to sons, My son, do not make little of the Lord's punishment, and do not give up hope when you are judged by him;
And the rest of mankind who were not killed with these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands. They would not give up the worship of demons and of idols made of gold and silver, and brass, and stone, and wood, which can neither see, nor hear, nor walk.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bind Up The Brokenhearted (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Bind Us Up (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Bore Up (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Build Up Your Throne (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Caught Up into Paradise (2 instances in 24 translations)
- Death is Swallowed Up (1 instance in 21 translations)
- Delivered Up to Be Crucified (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Folly Is Bound Up (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Foolishness is Bound Up (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Get Him Up (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Gird Up the Loins (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Give Ear (461 instances in 22 translations)
- Give Heed (79 instances in 28 translations)
- Give Me a Drink (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Give Me A Sign (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Give Me Water To Drink (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Give Over (25 instances in 19 translations)
- Give Thanks (144 instances in 39 translations)
- Give Thanks to the Lord (27 instances in 14 translations)
- Give To Caesar (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Give to the Lord (28 instances in 8 translations)
- Give To The Poor (10 instances in 34 translations)
- Give Us This Day (2 instances in 22 translations)
- Going Up to Jerusalem (14 instances in 36 translations)
- Gone Up To Heaven (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Hatred Stirs Up Strife (1 instance in 8 translations)
- He Was Taken Up (9 instances in 39 translations)
- High and Lifted Up (7 instances in 16 translations)
- I Will Give You Rest (4 instances in 29 translations)
- I Will Raise It Up (2 instances in 27 translations)
- Knowledge Puffs Up (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Laid Up for You in Heaven (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Lay Up for Yourselves (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Lift Up His Eyes (21 instances in 19 translations)
- Lift Up My Eyes (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Lift Up My Soul (3 instances in 15 translations)
- Lift Up the Son of Man (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Lift Up Your Eyes (15 instances in 32 translations)
- Lift Up Your Heads (3 instances in 32 translations)
- Lift Up Your Voice (7 instances in 9 translations)
- Lifted Up (549 instances in 40 translations)
- Lifted Up from the Earth (6 instances in 35 translations)
- Lifted Up His Eyes (23 instances in 30 translations)
- Lifted Up the Serpent (1 instance in 30 translations)
- Lifted Up The Son Of Man (1 instance in 22 translations)
- Lifted Up Their Voice (16 instances in 32 translations)
- Lifted Up Their Voices (14 instances in 19 translations)
- Lofty And Lifted Up (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Looked Up (145 instances in 39 translations)
- Looking Up Toward Heaven (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Lord Had Shut Up Her Womb (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Lord Shall Give Thee Rest (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Love Builds Up (1 instance in 15 translations)
- More Blessed to Give (1 instance in 29 translations)
- Offer Up Spiritual Sacrifices (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Offered Up Isaac (2 instances in 29 translations)
- Raise Him Up (19 instances in 36 translations)
- Raise Up the Name of the Dead (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Raised Up a Deliverer (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Received Up in Glory (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Rolled Up Like a Scroll (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Seal Up (17 instances in 38 translations)
- Shut Thou Up (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Spirit Lifted Me Up (6 instances in 18 translations)
- Spirit Took Me Up (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Stirs Up Dissension (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Stirs Up Strife (6 instances in 9 translations)
- Swallow Up Death (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Take Up a Lamentation (9 instances in 13 translations)
- Take Up His Cross (7 instances in 37 translations)
- Take Up the Cross (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Taken Up In Glory (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Up to Half My Kingdom (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Went Up To Heaven (6 instances in 27 translations)
- Will He For A Fish Give Him A Serpent (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Ability, To Give
- All Authority Has Been Given To Jesus
- Apostles, Given Miraculous Power
- Bible, Given For
- Divine Assistance, Given
- Given Into One's Hands
- Given Names To This Day
- God Gives Repentance
- God Gives Strength
- God Gives Wealth
- God Gives Wisdom
- God's Word Gives Wisdom
- Not Given Into One's Hands
- Speaking The Word God Gives
- Spiritual Gifts, Given To Church
- The Grace Given To Men
- The Law Given By God
- The Law Given Through Moses
- The Law Given To Israel
- Those To Whom God Gives
- To Be Given Into One's Hands
- What God Gives
- Wisdom Gives Wealth
- 10 more topics on Give