'Twelve Apostles' in the Bible
And it happened soon after this that Jesus went through one town and village after another, preaching and proclaiming the good news about the kingdom of God. [Traveling] with Him were the twelve apostles
Jesus then called the twelve apostles together and gave them power and authority over all evil spirits and [the ability] to heal diseases.
Then late in the day the twelve apostles came and said to Jesus, "Send the crowd away so they can go into the villages and the surrounding countryside to find lodging and food because this place is deserted."
Then Jesus took the twelve apostles with Him, saying to them, "Look, we are going up to Jerusalem and [while there] everything written in [the writings of] the prophets will be fulfilled concerning the Son of man.
Then Satan entered the heart of Judas, called Iscariot, who was one of the twelve apostles.
And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Apostles and Elders (7 instances in 33 translations)
- Apostles of Christ (3 instances in 35 translations)
- False Apostles (1 instance in 32 translations)
- The Twelve (90 instances in 40 translations)
- Apostles, Authority In Church
- Apostles, Basis Of Authority
- Apostles, Commission Of
- Apostles, Description
- Apostles, During Jesus Earthly Ministry
- Apostles, Duties Of
- Apostles, Function In Early Church
- Apostles, Given Miraculous Power
- Apostles, Identfication
- Apostles, Miraculous Power
- False Apostles
- False Apostles, Prophets And Teachers
- The Apostles In Action
- The Number Twelve
- Twelve Animals
- Twelve Beings