'Make Atonement for' in the Bible
But if that individual has no relative to receive compensation, the compensation goes to the Lord for the priest, along with the atonement ram by which the priest will make atonement for the [guilty] person.
and the priest shall offer one for a sin-offering, and the other for a burnt-offering, and make atonement for him, for that he sinned by reason of the dead, and shall hallow his head that same day.
And the Levites shall lay their hands upon the heads of the bullocks: and offer thou the one for a sin-offering, and the other for a burnt-offering, unto Jehovah, to make atonement for the Levites.
And I have given the Levites as a gift to Aaron and to his sons from among the children of Israel, to do the service of the children of Israel in the tent of meeting, and to make atonement for the children of Israel; that there be no plague among the children of Israel, when the children of Israel come nigh unto the sanctuary.
And the priest shall make atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and they shall be forgiven; for it was an error, and they have brought their oblation, an offering made by fire unto Jehovah, and their sin-offering before Jehovah, for their error:
And the priest shall make atonement for the soul that erreth, when he sinneth unwittingly, before Jehovah, to make atonement for him; and he shall be forgiven.
And Moses said unto Aaron, Take they censer, and put fire therein from off the altar, and lay incense thereon, and carry it quickly unto the congregation, and make atonement for them: for there is wrath gone out from Jehovah; the plague is begun.
and it hath been to him and to his seed after him a covenant of a priesthood age-during, because that he hath been zealous for his God, and doth make atonement for the sons of Israel.'
and one he-goat for a sin-offering, to make atonement for you.
one he-goat, to make atonement for you.
and one he-goat for a sin-offering, to make atonement for you;
And we have brought Jehovah's oblation, what every man hath gotten, of jewels of gold, ankle-chains, and bracelets, signet-rings, ear-rings, and armlets, to make atonement for our souls before Jehovah.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Atonement Cover (21 instances in 1 translation)
- Day of Atonement (6 instances in 19 translations)
- Let Us Make Man (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Make a Covenant (34 instances in 20 translations)
- Make A Joyful Noise (9 instances in 14 translations)
- Make Him a Great Nation (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Make His Paths Straight (3 instances in 29 translations)
- Make Sure (75 instances in 17 translations)
- Make You a Great Nation (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Make Your Enemies Your Footstool (6 instances in 11 translations)
- Sing And Make Music To The Lord (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Son Therefore Shall Make You Free (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Straw to Make Brick (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Truth Shall Make You Free (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Atonement, By Christ Alone
- Atonement, Foreordained
- Atonement, in NT
- Atonement, in OT
- Atonement, Made Once
- Atonement, Reconciliation To God By
- Atonement, Redemption By
- Atonement, Remission Of Sins By
- Atonement, Sanctification By
- Atonement, Types Of
- Day Of Atonement
- God Makes Evil Rebound
- God Makes Peace