'Set Apart' in the Bible
Then Moses set apart three cities beyond the Jordan toward the sunrising;
[He set apart] Bezer in the wilderness in the land of the plateau of the Reubenites; Ramoth in Gilead of the Gadites, and Golan in Bashan of the Manassites.
You must not bring any abhorrent thing into your house, or you will be set apart for destruction like it. You are to utterly detest and abhor it, because it is set apart for destruction.
At that time Jehovah set apart the tribe of Levi, to bear the ark of the covenant of Jehovah, to stand before Jehovah to minister unto him, and to bless in his name, unto this day.
Nothing set apart for destruction is to remain in your hand, so that the Lord will turn from His burning anger and grant you mercy, show you compassion, and multiply you as He swore to your fathers.
For you are a holy people [set apart] to the Lord your God; and the Lord has chosen you to be a peculiar people to Himself, above all the nations on the earth.
All the firstling males that are born of your herd and flock you shall set apart for the Lord your God; you shall do no work with the firstling of your herd, nor shear the firstling of your flock.
thou shalt set apart three cities for thee in the midst of thy land, which Jehovah thy God giveth thee to possess it.
Wherefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt set apart three cities for thee.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Apart from the Law (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Set A Guard (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Set A Watch (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Set Apart For Me (4 instances in 12 translations)
- Set at Liberty (10 instances in 26 translations)
- Set Me Apart (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Set My Feet Upon a Rock (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Set My Name There (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Set on Fire (29 instances in 36 translations)
- Set Your Face Against (7 instances in 7 translations)
- Set Your House in Order (2 instances in 6 translations)
- You Have Been Set Apart (1 instance in 1 translation)