'Knowledge of God' in the Bible
Because the knowledge of God may be seen in them, God having made it clear to them.
Because, having the knowledge of God, they did not give glory to God as God, and did not give praise, but their minds were full of foolish things, and their hearts, being without sense, were made dark.
And just as they had refused to continue to have a full knowledge of God, so it was to utterly worthless minds that God gave them up, for them to do things which should not be done.
Because, not having knowledge of God's righteousness, and desiring to give effect to their righteousness, they have not put themselves under the righteousness of God.
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Acknowledge, Faith In Christ
- Acknowledge, Sin
- Acquiring Knowledge
- Benefits Of Knowledge
- Christ's Knowledge Of Believers
- Christ's Knowledge Of The Father
- Christ's Knowledge Of The Scriptures
- Drawbacks To Knowledge
- Experimental Knowledge
- Foreknowledge Of Christ
- Fulness Of Knowledge
- God's Foreknowledge
- God's Knowledge Of People
- Intellectual Knowledge
- Knowledge Of Good And Evil
- Knowledge, Of God
- Knowledge, Of Jesus Christ
- Knowledge, Of Sin
- Millennial Kingdom, Earth Filled With Knowledge Of God
- People With General Knowledge