'Burnt Sacrifice' in the Bible
The king went to Gibeon to offer sacrifices, for it had the most prominent of the high places. Solomon would offer up a thousand burnt sacrifices on the altar there.
Solomon then woke up and realized it was a dream. He went to Jerusalem, stood before the ark of the Lord's covenant, offered up burnt sacrifices, presented peace offerings, and held a feast for all his servants.
That day the king consecrated the middle of the courtyard that is in front of the Lord's temple. He offered there burnt sacrifices, grain offerings, and the fat from the peace offerings, because the bronze altar that stood before the Lord was too small to hold all these offerings.
And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Animal Sacrifice, Free Will Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, As A Type Of Christ
- Animal Sacrifices, Burnt
- Animal Sacrifices, Heave Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Meal Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Peace Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Sin Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Trespass Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Wave Offering
- Ashes Of Sacrifices
- Atoning By Sacrifices
- Blood Of Sacrifices
- Burning Sacrifices
- Burnt offering
- Child sacrifice
- Fat Of The Sacrifices
- Giving Sacrifices
- Human Sacrifices
- Killing Sacrifices
- Laying Hands On Sacrifices
- Millenial Sacrifices
- Offering Sacrifices
- Oil On Sacrifices
- Perfect Sacrifices