'In His Presence' in the Bible
"Just as you did with my father David, sending him cedars to build him a palace to live in, do the same for me. Look, I'm building a temple dedicated to the name of the LORD my God, to his glory, so we can burn fragrant incense in his presence, display rows of the bread of his presence continuously, and make burnt offerings in the morning, evening, on Sabbath days, during New Moon festivals, and during appointed festivals scheduled by the LORD our God. This is mandated forever in Israel.
But who can build a temple for him, since neither heaven nor the highest of the heavens can contain him? So who am I, that I should build a temple to him, except to burn incense in his presence?
But he left the counsel which the elders gave him, and took counsel with the young men that were nursed up with him and had stand in his presence,
My sons, do not now be negligent, for the Lord has chosen you to stand in His presence, to serve Him, to be His ministers, and to burn incense to Him.
And they brake down the altars of Baalim in his presence; and the images, that were on high above them, he cut down; and the groves, and the carved images, and the molten images, he brake in pieces, and made dust of them, and strowed it upon the graves of them that had sacrificed unto them.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Angel of His Presence (1 instance in 12 translations)
- At His Presence (8 instances in 19 translations)
- In the Presence of Many Witnesses (2 instances in 10 translations)
- In Your Presence (72 instances in 33 translations)
- Presence of God (50 instances in 36 translations)
- Admission Into God's Presence
- An Overpowering Presence
- Clouds, God's Presence
- Death Due To God's Presence
- Driven From God's Presence
- Exclusion From God's Presence
- God's Omnipresence
- God, Presence Of
- In Men's Presence
- Leaving God's Presence