'In that Day' in the Bible
In that day Jehovah made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
And it shall be in that day, and Isaak's servants will come and announce to him concerning the well which they digged, and they will say to him, We found water.
And he will remove in that day the he-goats banded and patched, and all the she-goats speckled and patched; every one which being white on it, and every one black among the sheep, and he will give into the hand of his sons.
And Esau will turn back in that day on his way to Seir.
and he blesseth them in that day, saying, 'By thee doth Israel bless, saying, God set thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh;' and he setteth Ephraim before Manasseh.
And Pharaoh will command in that day those urging on over the people, and their scribes, saying,
And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.
And Pharaoh said to him, Depart from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more: for in that day thou seest my face, thou shalt die.
And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
and Jehovah saveth Israel in that day out of the hand of the Egyptians, and Israel seeth the Egyptians dead on the sea-shore,
In the third month, in the coming forth of the sons of Israel out of the land of Egypt, in that day they came to the desert of Sinai.
And the sons of Levi will do according to the word of Moses: and there will fall from the people in that day about three thousand men.
'This is that which is consecrated to Aaron and that which is consecrated to his sons from the offerings by fire to the LORD, in that day when he presented them to serve as priests to the LORD.
For in that day he shall expiate for you, to cleanse you from all your sins: before Jehovah shall ye be clean.
In that day it shall be eaten; ye shall not leave from it till morning: I Jehovah.
Then the priest shall reckon unto him the worth of thy estimation, even unto the year of the jubile: and he shall give thine estimation in that day, as a holy thing unto the LORD.
And the priest did the one for sin, and one for a burnt-offering, and he expiated for him for what he sinned for the soul, and he consecrated his head in that day.
And there shall be men who were unclean by the soul of man, and they will not be able to do the passover in that day: and they came near before Moses and before Aaron, in that day:
And Jehovah's anger was kindled in that day, and he sware, saying,
Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.
his corpse doth not remain on the tree, for thou dost certainly bury him in that day -- for a thing lightly esteemed of God is the hanged one -- and thou dost not defile thy ground which Jehovah thy God is giving to thee -- an inheritance.
And Moses will command the people in that day, saying,
Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?
And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.
And Moses will write this song in that day, and will teach it to the sons of Israel
In that day Jehovah made Joshua great in the eyes of all Israel, and they will fear him as they feared Moses all the days of his life.
And it will be in the seventh day, and they will rise early in the ascending of the dawn, and they will encompass the city according to this judgment seven times; only in that day they encompassed the city seven times.
And it will be, all falling in that day from men, even to women, twelve thousand; all the men of Ai.
And Joshua will give them in that day hewing wood and drawing water for the assembly and for the altar of Jehovah till this day, to the place which he shall choose.
And Joshua took Makkedah in that day, and he will smite her with the mouth of the sword; and her king he exterminated, them, and every soul which was in her; none was left escaping: and he will do to the king of Makkedah as he did to the king of Jericho.
And they took it in that day, and struck it with the edge of the sword; and every soul in it he completely destroyed that day, according to all that he had done to Lachish.
and Moses sweareth in that day, saying, If not -- the land on which thy foot hath trodden, to thee it is for inheritance, and to thy sons -- to the age, for thou hast been fully after Jehovah my God.
Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the LORD spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the LORD will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the LORD said.
And Joshua will cut out a covenant to the people in that day and will set to him a law and a judgment in Shechem.
and Moab is humbled in that day under the hand of Israel; and the land resteth eighty years.
And God will subdue in that day, Jabin, king of Canaan, before the sons of Israel.
And Deborah will sing, and Barak, son of Abinoam, in that day, saying,
And he will call to him in that day, Baal will be powerful, saying, Baal will be mighty against him because he threw down his altar.
And the sons of Benjamin will be reviewed in that day from the cities, twenty and six thousand men drawing the sword, besides from the inhabitants of Gibeah they were reviewed, seven hundred chosen men.
And the sons of Benjamin will come forth from Gibeah, and they will destroy in that day in Israel twenty and two thousand men to the earth.
And all the sons of Israel and all the people will go up, and they will come to the house of God, and they will weep, and they will sit there before Jehovah, and they will fast in that day till the evening, and they will bring up burnt-offerings and peace before Jehovah.
And Jehovah smote Benjamin before Israel; and the children of Israel destroyed of Benjamin that day twenty and five thousand and a hundred men: all these drew the sword.
And all those falling of Benjamin will be twenty and five thousand men drawing sword in that day; all these men of strength.
And it will be in that day, and Eli lay down in his place, and his eyes began to be weak; he will not be able to see.
In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house: when I begin, I will also make an end.
And a man of Benjamin will run from the array, and he will come to Shiloh in that day; and his garments rent and earth upon his head.
And the Levites have taken down the ark of Jehovah, and the coffer which is with it, in which are the vessels of gold, and place them on the great stone; and the men of Beth-Shemesh have caused to ascend burnt-offerings and sacrifice sacrifices in that day to Jehovah;
And the five princes of Philisteim saw, and they will turn back to Ekron in that day.
And they will gather together to Mizpeh, and draw water and pour out before Jehovah; and they will fast in that day and say there, We sinned against Jehovah. And Samuel will judge the sons of Israel in Mizpeh.
And Samuel will be bringing up the burnt-offering, and Philisteim drew near to war against Israel: and Jehovah will thunder with a great voice in that day upon Philisteim and he will discomfit them; and they will be smitten before Israel.
And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.
And the cook will lift up the leg and that upon it, and will set before Saul. And he will say, Behold that being left set before thee: eat, for to the appointment being watched for thee, saying, I called the people. And Saul will eat with Samuel in that day.
And it was as he turned away his shoulder to go from Samuel, and God will turn to him another heart: and all these signs will come in that day.
So Samuel called unto the LORD; and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day: and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.
And Saul will say to Ahiah, Bring near the ark of God. For the ark of God was in that day and the sons of Israel.
And Jehovah will save Israel in that day: and the battle passed over to the house of nothing.
And the man Israel was pressed in that day: and Saul will curse the people, saying, Cursed the men who shall eat bread till the evening, and I was avenged of mine enemy. And all the people tasted not bread.
And they will strike the rovers in that day, from Michmash to the oak: and the people were greatly wearied.
And Saul will ask in God, Shall I go down after the rovers? wilt thou give them into the hand of Israel? And he will not answer him in that day.
And Saul will take him in that day and he gave him not to turn back to the house of his father.
And Saul spake not anything in that day, for he said, It is an accident; he is not clean; for he is not clean.
And a man there from the servants of Saul in that day, withheld before Jehovah; and his name Doeg, the Edomite, a powerful one of the shepherds which were to Saul.
And David will rise and flee in that day from the face of Saul, and he will come to Achish, king of Gath.
And the king saith to Doeg, 'Turn round thou, and come against the priests;' and Doeg the Edomite turneth round, and cometh himself against the priests, and putteth to death in that day eighty and five men bearing a linen ephod,
And David said to Abiathar, I was certain that day, when Doeg the Edomite was there, that he would take the news to Saul: I am responsible for the lives of all your father's family.
And Achish giveth to him in that day Ziklag, therefore hath Ziklag been to the kings of Judah till this day.
And Saul will die, and his three sons, and he lifting up his arms, also all his men in that day together.
And the war will be hard even exceedingly, in that day; and Abner will be smitten, and the men of Israel, before the servants of David.
and all the people know, even all Israel, in that day, that it hath not been from the king -- to put to death Abner son of Ner.
And David will say in that day, Every one striking the Jebusite, and shall reach upon the cataract, and the lame and the blind hating David's soul; for this they will say, The blind and the lame shall not come in to the house.
And David was afraid of Jehovah in that day, and he will say, How shall the ark of Jehovah come to me?
And David will say to Uriah, Dwell here also this day, and to-morrow I will send thee away. And Uriah dwelt in Jerusalem in that day and from the morrow.
And there the people of Israel will be struck before David's servants, and a great slaughter will be in that day of twenty thousand.
and the battle is there scattered over the face of all the land, and the forest multiplieth to devour among the people more than those whom the sword hath devoured in that day.
And the salvation in that day will be turned to mourning to all the people: for the people heard in that day, saying the king was grieved for his son.
And the people will steal away in that day to go to the city, as people will steal away being ashamed in fleeing in battle.
He arose, and he will strike against the rovers till that his hand will be weary, and his hand will cleave to the sword: and Jehovah will do a great salvation in that day; and they sat down behind him only to strip off.
And Gad will come to David in that day and say to him, Go up, raise up an altar to Jehovah in the threshing-floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
In that day the king consecrated the middle of the enclosure which was before the house of Jehovah: for he did there the burnt-offering and the gifts and the fat of the peace: for the altar of brass which was before Jehovah was little for containing the burnt-offering and the gifts and the fat of the peace
And Solomon will make the festival in that day, and all Israel with him, a great convocation from the going in of Hamath even to the torrent of Egypt, before Jehovah our God seven days and seven days, fourteen days.
And, he will give in that day a sign, saying, This the sign which Jehovah spake: Behold, the altar rent and the fat which was upon it, poured out
And the Lord will put up a king over Israel who will send destruction on the family of Jeroboam in that day;
And the people encamping will hear, saying, Zimri conspired and also struck the king; and all Israel will make Omri chief of the army, king over Israel in that day in the camp.
And Micaiah said, Behold, thou shalt see in that day, when thou shalt go into an inner chamber to hide thyself.
And the battle will go up in that day: and the king was fixed in the chariot over against Aram, and he will die in the evening: and the blood of the wound will flow into the bosom of the chariot
And king Jehoram goeth out in that day from Samaria, and inspecteth all Israel,
And David will fear God in that day, saying, How shall I bring to me the ark of God?
In that day thus David gave at the first to confess to Jehovah by the hand of Asaph and his brethren.
And they will eat and drink before Jehovah in that day with great gladness. And they will make the second time for Solomon son of David to be king, and they will anoint him to Jehovah for leader, and to Zadok for priest
And they sacrificed unto Jehovah in that day, of the spoil which they had brought, seven hundred oxen and seven thousand sheep.
And Micaiah saith, 'Lo, thou dost see in that day, that thou dost enter into the innermost chamber to be hidden.'
And the battle will go up in that day: and the king of Israel was made to stand in the chariot over against Aram till the evening: and he will die at the time of the going down of the sun.
And all the service of Jehovah will be prepared in that day to do the passover, and bring up the burnt-offerings upon the altar of Jehovah, according to the command of the king Josiah.
And they will sacrifice in that day great sacrifices, and they will rejoice, for God caused them to rejoice with great gladness: and also the women and the children, rejoiced, and the gladness of Jerusalem will be heard even to far off.
And in that day they will appoint men over the cells to the treasures for the oblations for the first-fruits and for the tenths to collect into them to the fields of the cities the portions of the law to the priests and to the Levites: for the gladness of Judah over the priests and over the Levites standing.
In that day was read in the book of Moses in the ears of the people; and it was found written in it that there shall not come in an Ammonite and a Moabite to the convocation of God, even to forever;
And Haman went forth in that day being glad and good of heart: and when Haman saw Mordecai in the king's gate, and he rose not up and moved not himself for him, and Haman will be filled with wrath against Mordecai.
In that day the king Ahasuerus gave to Esther the queen, the house of Haman the Jews' enemy. And Mordecai came before the king; for Esther announced what he was to her.
In that day came the number of those slain in Shushan the fortress before the king.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (5)
- Exodus (7)
- Leviticus (4)
- Numbers (3)
- Deuteronomy (6)
- Joshua (9)
- Judges (9)
- 1 Samuel (24)
- 2 Samuel (11)
- 1 Kings (7)
- 2 Kings (1)
- 1 Chronicles (3)
- 2 Chronicles (4)
- Nehemiah (3)
- Esther (3)
- Psalm (1)
- Isaiah (49)
- Jeremiah (10)
- Ezekiel (13)
- Hosea (4)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (5)
- Obadiah (2)
- Micah (5)
- Zephaniah (6)
- Haggai (1)
- Zechariah (21)
- Malachi (1)
- All Day Long (53 instances in 27 translations)
- All that God Commanded (1 instance in 14 translations)
- All that the Lord Commanded (12 instances in 9 translations)
- At the Last Day (8 instances in 32 translations)
- Cool of the Day (3 instances in 14 translations)
- Cup that I Drink (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Day After Day (47 instances in 22 translations)
- Day and Hour No One Knows (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Day and Night (53 instances in 40 translations)
- Day of Affliction (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Day of Atonement (6 instances in 19 translations)
- Day of Battle (11 instances in 22 translations)
- Day Of Calamity (11 instances in 12 translations)
- Day of Christ (6 instances in 37 translations)
- Day of Clouds (4 instances in 19 translations)
- Day of Darkness (4 instances in 21 translations)
- Day Of Destruction (6 instances in 10 translations)
- Day Of Distress (12 instances in 19 translations)
- Day of Doom (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Day of His Death (8 instances in 22 translations)
- Day of His Wrath (5 instances in 25 translations)
- Day of Judgment (32 instances in 37 translations)
- Day of Our Lord Jesus Christ (1 instance in 36 translations)
- Day of Pentecost (4 instances in 35 translations)
- Day of Punishment (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Day of Salvation (5 instances in 36 translations)
- Day of the Lord (44 instances in 40 translations)
- Day of Trouble (26 instances in 21 translations)
- Day of Vengeance (7 instances in 20 translations)
- Day of Wrath (7 instances in 37 translations)
- Day Star (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Day Which the Lord Has Made (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Day Your Lord Will Come (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Days That Were Before (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Divide the Day from the Night (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Feet that are Swift in Running to Evil (1 instance in 3 translations)
- First Day (73 instances in 39 translations)
- First Day of the Week (10 instances in 33 translations)
- Give Us This Day (2 instances in 22 translations)
- God Forbid That I (7 instances in 13 translations)
- God That Performeth All Things (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Greater Light to Rule the Day (1 instance in 11 translations)
- He That Hateth His Brother (1 instance in 8 translations)
- He That Hath Seen Me (1 instance in 10 translations)
- He That Is Without Sin (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Heat of the Day (9 instances in 31 translations)
- Him That Is Weak In The Faith Receive Ye (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Hope that is Seen (2 instances in 22 translations)
- I Am That I Am (2 instances in 11 translations)
- In The Day Of Trouble (11 instances in 16 translations)
- Know that I Am the Lord (87 instances in 17 translations)
- Last Day (41 instances in 40 translations)
- Light to Rule the Day (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Lord That Doth Sanctify (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Many Other Things that Jesus Did (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Name of that Place Was Called (5 instances in 14 translations)
- Night and Day (25 instances in 39 translations)
- On that Day (261 instances in 34 translations)
- On the First Day of the Week (10 instances in 31 translations)
- On The Seventh Day He Rested (2 instances in 14 translations)
- On the Third Day (47 instances in 37 translations)
- Raised On The Third Day (6 instances in 14 translations)
- Raised the Third Day (5 instances in 11 translations)
- Redemption that is in Christ (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Remember that You Were a Slave (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Remember the Sabbath Day (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Remnant That Is Left Of His People (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Rested on the Seventh Day (4 instances in 26 translations)
- Rested The Sabbath Day (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Righteousness That Comes By Faith (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Road That Leads To Life (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Rose Again the Third Day (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Sabbath Day (102 instances in 37 translations)
- Same Day (135 instances in 37 translations)
- Save that Which Was Lost (2 instances in 23 translations)
- Sell All that You Have (3 instances in 16 translations)
- Separate The Day From The Night (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Seventh Day (52 instances in 38 translations)
- Shadow That Passeth Away (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Sheep that Have No Shepherd (5 instances in 17 translations)
- Sin That Dwells In Me (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Sin That Dwells Within Me (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Spirit That Dwelleth In You (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Stranger That Sojourneth Among You (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Sufficient for the Day (1 instance in 11 translations)
- That Believeth On Him (5 instances in 10 translations)
- That It May Go Well with You (13 instances in 10 translations)
- That It Might Be Fulfilled (12 instances in 18 translations)
- That They All May Be One (1 instance in 16 translations)
- That They May Be One (5 instances in 38 translations)
- That They May Believe (3 instances in 32 translations)
- That Which Is Good (56 instances in 31 translations)
- That Which Your Soul Pitieth (1 instance in 3 translations)
- That You May Believe (6 instances in 21 translations)
- That You May Prolong Your Days (4 instances in 5 translations)
- That Your Joy May Be Full (4 instances in 16 translations)
- They That Are After The Flesh (1 instance in 4 translations)
- They That Are After The Spirit (1 instance in 4 translations)
- They Will Know that I Am the Lord (32 instances in 5 translations)
- Things That Come Out Of The Mouth (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Third Day (87 instances in 39 translations)
- Third Day Be Raised (2 instances in 11 translations)
- This Very Day (114 instances in 30 translations)
- To This Day (127 instances in 39 translations)
- Until This Day (88 instances in 27 translations)
- Way that Seems Right to a Man (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Woman That Travaileth (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Works that He Has Done (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Wretched Man that I Am (1 instance in 21 translations)
- You Have Heard that It Was Said (5 instances in 18 translations)
- Abounding, In The Last Days
- Affliction Day And Night
- All Day
- Ancient Of Days
- Apostasy In The Last Days
- As At This Day
- At Daybreak
- Bad Days
- Dark Days
- Darkness During Daytime
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 15
- Day 2
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day Of Atonement
- Day of the LORD
- Day Or Night
- Days, Description Of
- Days, Last
- Days, Natural Use
- During The Day
- Eight Days
- Faith That Works
- False Religion To This Day
- Forty Days
- Four Or Five Days
- Given Names To This Day
- Knowing That There Is A God
- Labour Day And Night
- Last Days
- Lord's Day, The
- No Work On Feast Days
- Once A Day
- One Day
- Places To This Day
- Protection Day And Night
- Provision Of Day
- Provision Of Day And Night
- Relationships To This Day
- Seven Days
- Seven Days For Legal Purposes
- Several Days
- Several Times A Day
- Six Days
- Statutes To This Day
- Ten Or More Days
- That Which Is Spiritual
- The Coming Day Of God's Wrath
- The Cool Of The Day
- The Day Of Judgement
- The Fact Of That Day
- The Fifth Day Of The Week
- The Final Days Of Time
- The First Day Of The Week
- The Fourth Day Of The Week
- The Next Day
- The Second Day Of The Week
- The Seventh Day Of The Week
- The Sixth Day Of The Week
- The Third Day Of The Week
- Three Days
- Three Days And Nights
- Two Days
- Uncertain, Things That Are
- Until Daybreak
- Using The Day
- Where People Live To This Day
- Worship Day And Night
- Twenty Thousand And Up
- God's Salvation Made Known
- 5 more topics on That
- 69 more topics on Day