'All Israel' in the Bible
So all Israel were reckoned by genealogies; and, behold, they were written in the book of the kings of Israel and Judah, who were carried away to Babylon for their transgression.
Then all Israel gathered themselves to David unto Hebron, saying, Behold, we are thy bone and thy flesh.
And David and all Israel went to Jerusalem, which is Jebus; where the Jebusites were, the inhabitants of the land.
These also are the chief of the mighty men whom David had, who strengthened themselves with him in his kingdom, and with all Israel, to make him king, according to the word of the LORD concerning Israel.
All these men of war, that could keep rank, came with a perfect heart to Hebron, to make David king over all Israel: and all the rest also of Israel were of one heart to make David king.
So David gathered all Israel together, from Shihor of Egypt even unto the entering of Hemath, to bring the ark of God from Kirjathjearim.
And David went up, and all Israel, to Baalah, that is, to Kirjathjearim, which belonged to Judah, to bring up thence the ark of God the LORD, that dwelleth between the cherubims, whose name is called on it.
And David and all Israel played before God with all their might, and with singing, and with harps, and with psalteries, and with timbrels, and with cymbals, and with trumpets.
And when the Philistines heard that David was anointed king over all Israel, all the Philistines went up to seek David. And David heard of it, and went out against them.
And David gathered all Israel together to Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of the LORD unto his place, which he had prepared for it.
Thus all Israel brought up the ark of the covenant of the LORD with shouting, and with sound of the cornet, and with trumpets, and with cymbals, making a noise with psalteries and harps.
And he dealt to all Israel, both men and women, to each one a loaf of bread and a good piece of flesh and a flagon of wine.
Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?
So David reigned over all Israel, and executed judgment and justice among all his people.
And it was told David; and he gathered all Israel, and passed over Jordan, and came upon them, and set the battle in array against them. So when David had put the battle in array against the Syrians, they fought with him.
And David said to Joab and the captains of the people, Now let all Israel, from Beer-sheba to Dan, be numbered; and give me word so that I may be certain of their number.
Nevertheless the king's word prevailed against Joab. Wherefore Joab departed, and went throughout all Israel, and came to Jerusalem.
And Joab giveth the account of the numbering of the people unto David, and all Israel is a thousand thousand and a hundred thousand, each drawing sword, and Judah is four hundred and seventy thousand, each drawing sword.
And the LORD sent pestilence upon all Israel, so that there were overthrown of Israel seventy thousand men.
Howbeit the LORD God of Israel chose me before all the house of my father to be king over Israel for ever: for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father; and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel:
Now therefore in the sight of all Israel the congregation of the LORD, and in the audience of our God, keep and seek for all the commandments of the LORD your God: that ye may possess this good land, and leave it for an inheritance for your children after you for ever.
And they sacrificed sacrifices unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings unto the LORD, on the morrow after that day, even a thousand bullocks, a thousand rams, and a thousand lambs, with their drink offerings, and sacrifices in abundance for all Israel:
And they slew plenteously throughout all Israel, and did eat and drink before the LORD the same day with great gladness. And they made Solomon the son of David king of Israel the second time, and anointed him unto the LORD, to be ruler, and Zadok to be the priest.
Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.
And the LORD magnified Solomon exceedingly in the sight of all Israel, and bestowed upon him such royal majesty as had not been on any king before him in Israel.
Thus David the son of Jesse reigned over all Israel.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- All Israel Will Be Saved (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Backsliding Israel (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Caused My People Israel to Err (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Children of Israel (719 instances in 33 translations)
- Chronicles of the Kings of Israel (18 instances in 15 translations)
- Commonwealth of Israel (2 instances in 25 translations)
- Community Of Israel (22 instances in 6 translations)
- Congregation of Israel (47 instances in 18 translations)
- Congregation of the Children of Israel (27 instances in 8 translations)
- Consolation of Israel (1 instance in 28 translations)
- Elders of Israel (40 instances in 28 translations)
- Elders of the House of Israel (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Exiles Of Israel (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Faithless Israel (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Firstborn of Israel (6 instances in 15 translations)
- Fought Against Israel (11 instances in 19 translations)
- God of Israel (223 instances in 39 translations)
- God of the Armies of Israel (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Hear O Israel (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Holy One of Israel (32 instances in 22 translations)
- House of Israel (160 instances in 38 translations)
- Israel Had No King (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Israel My Inheritance (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Israel of God (1 instance in 35 translations)
- King of Israel (182 instances in 39 translations)
- King Over Israel (52 instances in 22 translations)
- Land of Israel (55 instances in 38 translations)
- Led My People Israel Astray (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Light of Israel (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Lord God of Israel (159 instances in 19 translations)
- Men of Israel (145 instances in 38 translations)
- No King in Israel (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Outcasts of Israel (3 instances in 19 translations)
- Peace Be Upon Israel (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Peace Shall Be Upon Israel (1 instance in 4 translations)
- People of Israel (386 instances in 39 translations)
- Pride of Israel (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Remnant of Israel (12 instances in 21 translations)
- Restore the Kingdom to Israel (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Shepherds of Israel (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Sons of Israel (619 instances in 38 translations)
- There Was No King in Israel (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Tribes of Israel (74 instances in 39 translations)
- Armies, Against Israel
- Assembling Israel
- Babylon, Israel Exiled To
- Backsliding, Israel Exanples
- Being Earnest For Israel
- Blessings, To Israel
- Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Camp, Of Israel
- Captivity, Of Israel
- Christ Is King Of Israel
- Church Distinct From Israel
- Cities In Israel
- Conversion Of Israel
- Covenant, God's with Israel's priests
- Cursing Israel
- Downfall Of Israel
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Exile Of Israel To Assyria
- Gathering Israel
- God Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- God Protector Of Israel
- God Scattering Israel
- God's Activity In Israel
- God's Glory In Israel
- God's Love For Israel
- Israel As Sons Of God
- Israel As The Elect
- Israel Fleeing
- Israel Hardened
- Israel In The Wilderness
- Israel In Tribulation
- Joy, Of Israel
- Judging Israel
- Killing Israelites
- Killing Within Israel
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- Land Permanently Restored To Israel
- Land Promised To Israel
- List Of Kings Of Israel
- Making Israel Jealous
- Many In Israel
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Restores Israel
- Mission, Of Israel
- Nations Attacking Israel
- Northern Kingdom Of Israel
- Others Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Rebellion, Of Israel
- Rebirth Of Israel
- Salvation For Israel
- Strangers in israel
- Survivors Of Israel
- The Law Given To Israel
- The Mountains Of Israel
- Those To Be Cut Off From Israel
- Tribes Of Israel
- Unique Israel
- Woe To Israel And Jerusalem
- 28 more topics on All