'Eyes of the Lord' in the Bible
And the thing is good in the eyes of the Lord, that Solomon hath asked this thing,
And Solomon did evil in the eyes of the Lord, not walking in the Lord's ways with all his heart as David his father did.
And Judah did evil in the eyes of the Lord, and made him more angry than their fathers had done by their sins.
Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite.
And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father.
He did evil in the eyes of the Lord, copying the evil ways of his father, and the sin which he did and made Israel do.
He did evil in the eyes of the Lord, copying the evil ways of Jeroboam and the sin which he made Israel do.
And the Lord sent his word against Baasha and his family by the mouth of the prophet Jehu, the son of Hanani, because of all the evil he did in the eyes of the Lord, moving him to wrath by the work of his hands, because he was like the family of Jeroboam, and because he put it to death.
Because of his sin in doing evil in the eyes of the Lord, in going in the way of Jeroboam and in his sin which he made Israel do.
But Omri wrought evil in the eyes of the LORD, and did worse than all that were before him.
And Ahab, the son of Omri, did evil in the eyes of the Lord, even worse than all who went before him.
And Ahab said to Elijah, Have you come face to face with me, O my hater? And he said, I have come to you because you have given yourself up to do evil in the eyes of the Lord.
(There was no one like Ahab, who gave himself up to do evil in the eyes of the Lord, moved to it by Jezebel his wife.
And he walked in all the ways of Asa his father; he turned not aside from it, doing that which was right in the eyes of the LORD: nevertheless the high places were not taken away; for the people offered and burnt incense yet in the high places.
He did evil in the eyes of the Lord, going in the ways of his father and his mother, and in the ways of Jeroboam, the son of Nebat, who made Israel do evil.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Before Your Eyes (33 instances in 25 translations)
- Bribe Blinds the Eyes (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Delight To The Eyes (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Desire of Your Eyes (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Do What is Right in the Eyes of the Lord (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Evil in the Eyes of the Lord (56 instances in 8 translations)
- Found Favor in Your Eyes (18 instances in 11 translations)
- Found Grace in the Eyes of (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Frontlets Between Your Eyes (3 instances in 11 translations)
- Lift Up His Eyes (21 instances in 19 translations)
- Lift Up My Eyes (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Lift Up Your Eyes (15 instances in 32 translations)
- Lifted Up His Eyes (23 instances in 30 translations)
- Lust of the Eyes (1 instance in 21 translations)
- Marvelous in Our Eyes (3 instances in 19 translations)
- Open Your Eyes (8 instances in 20 translations)
- Pleasant to the Eyes (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Right in His Own Eyes (6 instances in 17 translations)
- What Was Right in His Own Eyes (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Wise in Your Own Eyes (3 instances in 9 translations)