'Into Your Hands' in the Bible
Then David put the question to the Lord again, and the Lord answering said, Up! go down to Keilah; for I will give the Philistines into your hands
David's men said to him, Behold the day of which the Lord said to you, Behold, I will deliver your enemy into your hands and you shall do to him as seems good to you. Then David arose [in the darkness] and stealthily cut off the skirt of Saul's robe.
So let the Lord be judge, and give a decision between me and you, and see and give support to my cause, and keep me from falling into your hands.
And you have made clear to me how good you have been to me today: because, when the Lord gave me up into your hands, you did not put me to death.
So now, my lord, by the living God and by your living soul, seeing that the Lord has kept you from the crime of blood and from taking into your hands the punishment for your wrongs, may all your haters, and those who would do evil to my lord, be like Nabal.
Then said Abishai to David, God has given your enemy into your hands this day. Now therefore let me smite him to the earth at once with one stroke of the spear, and I will not strike him twice.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Admission Into God's Presence
- Angels Hands
- Baptised Into Christ
- Christ's Hands
- Crossing Into The Promised Land
- Cutting Off Hands And Feet
- Diseased Hands
- Dividing Into Three Groups
- Dividing Into Three Things
- Given Into One's Hands
- God's Hands In Opposition
- God's Hands On People
- God's Hands Stretched Out
- God's Intolerance Of Evil
- Hands On Heads
- Idle Hands
- Kingdom Of God, Entry Into
- Laying Hands On Sacrifices
- Laying On Hands For Evil
- Laying On Hands For The Holy Spirit
- Laying On Hands To Commission