'Scripture Says' in the Bible
And Jesus answered him: "Scripture says--'It is not on bread alone that man is to live.'"
And Jesus answered him: "Scripture says--'Thou shalt do homage to the Lord thy God, and worship him only.'"
For Scripture says--'He will give his angels commands about thee, to guard thee safely,'
This is the very man of whom Scripture says--'Behold, I am sending my Messenger before thy face, And he shall prepare thy way before thee.'
Saying as he did so: "Scripture says--'My House shall be a House of Prayer'; but you have made it 'a den of robbers.'"
For these are to be the Days of Vengeance, when all that Scripture says will be fulfilled.
- All Scripture is Given by Inspiration (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Says the Lord (858 instances in 26 translations)
- Scripture Had to Be Fulfilled (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Scripture May Be Fulfilled (3 instances in 23 translations)
- Scripture Might Be Fulfilled (6 instances in 29 translations)
- Scripture Should Be Fulfilled (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Christ And The Scriptures
- Christ's Knowledge Of The Scriptures
- Exposition Of The Scriptures
- Languages Mentioned In Scripture
- Memorizing Scripture
- Other Scriptures Fulfilled
- Reading The Scriptures
- Scripture Says
- Scripture Teaching
- Scripture, Inerrancy Of
- Scripture, Purpose Of
- Scripture, Sufficiency Of
- Scripture, Understanding
- Scriptures Bearing Witness To Christ
- Scriptures Fulfilled
- The Authority Of Scripture
- The Holy Spirit, And Scripture
- The Inspiration Of Scripture