'Scripture Says' in the Bible
All who rely upon obedience to Law are under a curse, for Scripture says--'Cursed is every one who does not abide by all that is written in the Book of the Law, and do it.'
Now it is evident that no person is justified (declared righteous and brought into right standing with God) through the Law, for the Scripture says, The man in right standing with God [the just, the righteous] shall live by and out of faith and he who through and by faith is declared righteous and in right standing with God shall live.
Christ ransomed us from the curse pronounced in the Law, by taking the curse on himself for us, for Scripture says--'Cursed is any one who is hanged on a tree.'
Scripture says that Abraham had two sons, one the child of the slave-woman and the other the child of the free woman.
For Scripture says--'Rejoice, thou barren one, who dost never bear, Break into shouts, thou who art never in labor, For many are the children of her who is desolate--aye, more than of her who has a husband.'
- Christ And The Scriptures
- Christ's Knowledge Of The Scriptures
- Exposition Of The Scriptures
- Languages Mentioned In Scripture
- Memorizing Scripture
- Other Scriptures Fulfilled
- Reading The Scriptures
- Scripture Says
- Scripture Teaching
- Scripture, Inerrancy Of
- Scripture, Purpose Of
- Scripture, Sufficiency Of
- Scripture, Understanding
- Scriptures Bearing Witness To Christ
- Scriptures Fulfilled
- The Authority Of Scripture
- The Holy Spirit, And Scripture
- The Inspiration Of Scripture