'Give Ear' in the Bible
And they, if they give ear to you or if they do not give ear (for they are an uncontrolled people), will see that there has been a prophet among them.
And you are to give them my words, if they give ear to you or if they do not: for they are uncontrolled.
But you, son of man, give ear to what I say to you, and do not be uncontrolled like that uncontrolled people: let your mouth be open and take what I give you.
Not to a number of peoples whose talk is strange and whose language is hard and whose words are not clear to you. Truly, if I sent you to them they would give ear to you.
But the children of Israel will not give ear to you; for they have no mind to give ear to me: for all the children of Israel have a hard brow and a stiff heart.
And go now to those who have been taken away as prisoners, to the children of your people, and say to them, This is what the Lord has said; if they give ear or if they do not.
Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the children of Israel: so give ear to the word of my mouth, and give them word from me of their danger.
But when I have talk with you I will make your mouth open, and you are to say to them, This is what the Lord has said: Let the hearer give ear; and as for him who will not, let him keep his ears shut: for they are an uncontrolled people.
You mountains of Israel, give ear to the words of the Lord: this is what the Lord has said to the mountains and the hills, to the waterways and the valleys: See, I, even I, am sending on you a sword for the destruction of your high places.
Son of man, you are living among an uncontrolled people, who have eyes to see but see not, and ears for hearing but they do not give ear; for they are an uncontrolled people.
Son of man, be a prophet against the prophets of Israel, and say to those prophets whose words are the invention of their hearts, Give ear to the word of the Lord;
And you have put me to shame among my people for a little barley and some bits of bread, sending death on souls for whom there is no cause of death, and keeping those souls living who have no right to life, by the false words you say to my people who give ear to what is false.
Son of man, these men have taken their false gods into their hearts and put before their faces the sin which is the cause of their fall: am I to give ear when they come to me for directions?
But you say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Give ear, now, O children of Israel; is my way not equal? are not your ways unequal?
But they would not be controlled by me, and did not give ear to me; they did not put away the disgusting things to which their eyes were turned, or give up the images of Egypt: then I said I would let loose my passion on them to give full effect to my wrath against them in the land of Egypt.
As for you, O children of Israel, the Lord has said: Let every man completely put away his images and give ear to me: and let my holy name no longer be shamed by your offerings and your images.
And say to the woodland of the South, Give ear to the words of the Lord: this is what the Lord has said: See, I will have a fire lighted in you, for the destruction of every green tree in you and every dry tree: the flaming flame will not be put out, and all faces from the south to the north will be burned by it.
And say to the children of Ammon, Give ear to the word of the Lord; this is what the Lord has said: Because you said, Aha! against my holy place when it was made unclean, and against the land of Israel when it was made waste, and against the people of Judah when they were taken away as prisoners;
So you, son of man, I have made you a watchman for the children of Israel; and you are to give ear to the word of my mouth and give them news from me of their danger.
And as for you, son of man, the children of your people are talking together about you by the walls and in the doorways of the houses, saying to one another, Come now, give ear to the word which comes from the Lord.
And truly you are to them like a love song by one who has a very pleasing voice and is an expert player on an instrument: for they give ear to your words but do them not.
For this cause, O keepers of the flock, give ear to the word of the Lord:
For this reason, O you keepers of the flock, give ear to the word of the Lord;
And you, son of man, be a prophet about the mountains of Israel, and say, You mountains of Israel, give ear to the word of the Lord:
For this reason, you mountains of Israel, give ear to the word of the Lord; this is what the Lord has said to the mountains and to the hills, to the streams and to the valleys, to the unpeopled wastes and to the towns where no one is living, from which the goods have been taken and which have been put to shame by the rest of the nations who are round about:
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (8)
- Exodus (22)
- Leviticus (4)
- Numbers (4)
- Deuteronomy (35)
- Joshua (4)
- Judges (10)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (12)
- 2 Samuel (4)
- 1 Kings (13)
- 2 Kings (9)
- 1 Chronicles (1)
- 2 Chronicles (21)
- Nehemiah (4)
- Job (19)
- Psalm (31)
- Proverbs (13)
- Ecclesiastes (3)
- Song of Songs (1)
- Isaiah (45)
- Jeremiah (75)
- Lamentations (2)
- Ezekiel (27)
- Daniel (3)
- Hosea (3)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (6)
- Jonah (2)
- Micah (6)
- Zechariah (4)
- Malachi (1)
- Bow Down Thine Ear (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Bow Down Your Ear (14 instances in 5 translations)
- Give Heed (79 instances in 28 translations)
- Give Me a Drink (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Give Me A Sign (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Give Me Water To Drink (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Give Over (25 instances in 19 translations)
- Give Thanks (144 instances in 39 translations)
- Give Thanks to the Lord (27 instances in 14 translations)
- Give To Caesar (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Give to the Lord (28 instances in 8 translations)
- Give To The Poor (10 instances in 34 translations)
- Give Us This Day (2 instances in 22 translations)
- He Who Has an Ear (12 instances in 8 translations)
- I Will Give You Rest (4 instances in 29 translations)
- Incline Your Ear (19 instances in 18 translations)
- Lord Shall Give Thee Rest (1 instance in 4 translations)
- More Blessed to Give (1 instance in 29 translations)
- Not Give Up (39 instances in 24 translations)
- Turn Your Ear (18 instances in 5 translations)
- Will He For A Fish Give Him A Serpent (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Ability, To Give
- Accusations, Against Early Christians
- All Authority Has Been Given To Jesus
- Apostles, During Jesus Earthly Ministry
- Apostles, Function In Early Church
- Apostles, Given Miraculous Power
- Being Earnest For Israel
- Being Earnest For The Church
- Bible, Given For
- Christ With People On Earth
- Christ's Earthly Family
- Clothing The Earth
- Covering The Earth
- Creation Of The Earth
- David, Early Life
- Divine Assistance, Given
- Early Death
- Early Rising
- Earth On Fire
- Earth's Foundation
- Earth, Belonging To God
- Earth, Creation Of
- Earth, Description Of
- Earth, Destruction Of
- Earth, God Sustaining
- Earth, God's Glory
- Earth, Judgment Of
- Earth, Promises About
- Earthly Armies
- Given Into One's Hands
- Given Names To This Day
- God Feeds All The Earth
- God Gives Repentance
- God Gives Strength
- God Gives Wealth
- God Gives Wisdom
- God Seeing All The Earth
- God Shaking The Earth
- God's Word Gives Wisdom
- Heaven And Earth
- Heaven Better Than Earth
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Supreme On The Earth
- Millennial Kingdom, Earth Filled With Knowledge Of God
- New Earth
- New Heavens And New Earth
- No Earthly Inheritance
- Not Given Into One's Hands
- Rising Early
- Rising Early, Examples Of
- Speaking The Word God Gives
- Spiritual Gifts, Given To Church
- Storing Treasure On Earth
- The Earth Filled With God
- The Grace Given To Men
- The Law Given By God
- The Law Given Through Moses
- The Law Given To Israel
- Those To Whom God Gives
- Those Who Rose Early
- To Be Given Into One's Hands
- Violence In The Earth
- What God Gives
- Wisdom Gives Wealth
- Spiritual Deafness
- Hindering God's Work
- Paying Attention To People
- 10 more topics on Give
- 1 more topics on Ear