'Have No Knowledge' in the Bible
But Jesus said to them, You have no knowledge of what you are saying. Are you able to take of my cup? or to undergo the baptism which I am to undergo?
Jesus said to them, Is not this the reason for your error, that you have no knowledge of the holy Writings or of the power of God?
And Jesus said to him, Truly, I say to you that you, today, even this night, before the cock's second cry, will say three times that you have no knowledge of me.
But he said, I have no knowledge of him, or of what you are saying: and he went out into the doorway; and there came the cry of a cock.
But, with curses and oaths, he said, I have no knowledge of the man about whom you are talking.
And in the same minute, the cock gave a second cry. And it came to Peter's mind how Jesus had said to him, Before the cock's second cry, you will say three times that you have no knowledge of me. And at this thought he was overcome with weeping.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Acknowledge, Faith In Christ
- Acknowledge, Sin
- Acquiring Knowledge
- Benefits Of Knowledge
- Christ's Knowledge Of Believers
- Christ's Knowledge Of The Father
- Christ's Knowledge Of The Scriptures
- Drawbacks To Knowledge
- Experimental Knowledge
- Foreknowledge Of Christ
- Fulness Of Knowledge
- God's Foreknowledge
- God's Knowledge Of People
- Intellectual Knowledge
- Knowledge Of Good And Evil
- Knowledge, Of God
- Knowledge, Of Jesus Christ
- Knowledge, Of Sin
- Millennial Kingdom, Earth Filled With Knowledge Of God
- People With General Knowledge
- People With Knowledge
- Self Knowledge
- Sure Knowledge
- The Vanity Of Human Knowledge