'Have No Knowledge' in the Bible
But if anyone says before men that he has no knowledge of me, I will say that I have no knowledge of him before my Father in heaven.
Be watching, then! for you have no knowledge on what day your Lord will come.
But he made answer and said, Truly I say to you, I have no knowledge of you.
Jesus said to him, Truly I say to you that this night, before the hour of the cock's cry, you will say three times that you have no knowledge of me.
But he said before them all that it was false, saying, I have no knowledge of what you say.
And again he said with an oath, I have no knowledge of the man.
Then with curses and oaths he said, I have no knowledge of the man. And straight away there came the cry of a cock.
And the word of Jesus came back to Peter, when he said, Before the hour of the cock's cry, you will say three times that you have no knowledge of me. And he went out, weeping bitterly.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Acknowledge, Faith In Christ
- Acknowledge, Sin
- Acquiring Knowledge
- Benefits Of Knowledge
- Christ's Knowledge Of Believers
- Christ's Knowledge Of The Father
- Christ's Knowledge Of The Scriptures
- Drawbacks To Knowledge
- Experimental Knowledge
- Foreknowledge Of Christ
- Fulness Of Knowledge
- God's Foreknowledge
- God's Knowledge Of People
- Intellectual Knowledge
- Knowledge Of Good And Evil
- Knowledge, Of God
- Knowledge, Of Jesus Christ
- Knowledge, Of Sin
- Millennial Kingdom, Earth Filled With Knowledge Of God
- People With General Knowledge
- People With Knowledge
- Self Knowledge
- Sure Knowledge
- The Vanity Of Human Knowledge