'Son of God' in the Bible
And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
Nathaniel answered and said to him: Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
For this is my Father's will, that every one who fixes his gaze on the Son of God and believes in Him should have the Life of the Ages, and I will raise him to life on the last day."
and we believe, and know that thou art the Christ, the Son of God.
Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Abide in the Son (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Acknowledges the Son (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Behold Your Son (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Believeth On The Son (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Beloved Son (19 instances in 31 translations)
- Bore a Son (30 instances in 18 translations)
- Coming of the Son of Man (5 instances in 33 translations)
- Confesses The Son (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Conformed to the Image of His Son (1 instance in 22 translations)
- Firstborn Son (44 instances in 25 translations)
- Gave Birth To A Son (32 instances in 23 translations)
- God Sent Forth His Son (2 instances in 23 translations)
- His Son Reigned in His Place (41 instances in 7 translations)
- I Am the Son of God (2 instances in 32 translations)
- I Called My Son (2 instances in 33 translations)
- Image of His Son (1 instance in 27 translations)
- Lift Up the Son of Man (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Lifted Up The Son Of Man (1 instance in 22 translations)
- My Beloved Son (13 instances in 28 translations)
- Only Begotten Son (9 instances in 23 translations)
- Only Son (21 instances in 38 translations)
- Son Makes You Free (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Son of a Prophet (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Son of David (36 instances in 40 translations)
- Son of Man (232 instances in 40 translations)
- Son of Perdition (4 instances in 25 translations)
- Son Of The Gods (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Son Sets You Free (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Son Therefore Shall Make You Free (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Who Believes in the Son (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Whoever Believes In The Son (2 instances in 4 translations)
- A New Song
- Angels As Sons Of God
- Believers As Sons Of God
- Father And Son Alike
- Father And Son In One Another
- Fathers And Sons
- Firstborn Sons
- God Appointing His Son
- God Giving His Son
- God Giving To The Son
- God Sending His Son
- Interaction Of Father And Son
- Israel As Sons Of God
- Jesus As Son Of David
- Jesus As Son Of Man
- Jesus As The Beloved Son
- Jesus Christ, Son Of God
- Killing Sons And Daughters
- Lack Of Sons
- Love Between Father And Son
- Messianic Titles, Son Of God
- Ministry Of The Son Of Man
- Only Son Of God
- Relationship Of Father And Son
- Son Of Man
- Sons In Law