'Blessed are' in the Bible
Blessed [is] the one who reads aloud and [blessed are] those who hear the words of the prophecy and observe the things written in it, because the time [is] near!
And I heard the voice from heaven saying, Write, Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from henceforth: yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; for their works follow with them.
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they that are bidden to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are true words of God.
Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have the right to come to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 17 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 30 translations)
- Blessed Be the Lord (31 instances in 27 translations)