'Sons of Israel' in the Bible
Speak thou unto the sons of Israel, and thou shalt say unto them When any man, would bring near from among you an oblation, unto Yahweh, from the beasts, from the herd or from the flock, shall ye bring near your oblation.
Speak thou unto the sons of Israel, saying - When any person, shall sin by mistake, departing from any of the commandments of Yahweh, as to things which should not be done, and shall do any one of them, -
'Speak unto the sons of Israel, saying, Any fat of ox and sheep and goat ye do not eat;
Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, He who offers the sacrifice of his peace offerings to Jehovah, shall bring his sacrifice to Jehovah of the sacrifice of his peace offerings.
For the breast of the waving and the leg of the oblation, I took from the sons of Israel from the sacrifices of peace, and I will give them to Aaron the priest, and to his sons for a law forever, from the sons of Israel.
'These the LORD had commanded to be given them from the sons of Israel in the day that He anointed them. It is their due forever throughout their generations.'"
which the LORD commanded Moses at Mount Sinai in the day that He commanded the sons of Israel to present their offerings to the LORD in the wilderness of Sinai.
"Then to the sons of Israel you shall speak, saying, 'Take a male goat for a sin offering, and a calf and a lamb, both one year old, without defect, for a burnt offering,
and that ye may teach the sons of Israel all the statutes which LORD has spoken to them by Moses.
And the wave-breast, and the heave-shoulder, shall ye eat in clean place, thou, and thy sons and thy daughters with thee, - for as thine by statute and thy sons by statute, have they been given, from among the peace-offerings of the sons of Israel.
Speak ye unto the sons of Israel saying, - These are the living things which ye may eat, of all the beasts which are upon the earth:
Speak unto the sons of Israel, saying, A woman when she conceiveth seed and giveth birth to a male child, then shall she be unclean seven days, according to the days of her removal in her sickness shall she be unclean.
Speak unto the sons of Israel, and ye shall say unto them, - When, any man whatsoever, hath a flowing from his flesh, his flux, is, unclean.
So you shall separate the sons of Israel from their uncleanness, so that they do not die in their uncleanness when they defile My tabernacle that is among them.
And he shall take of the congregation of the sons of Israel two he goats as the sin and one ram as a burnt offering.
"He shall make atonement for the holy place, because of the impurities of the sons of Israel and because of their transgressions in regard to all their sins; and thus he shall do for the tent of meeting which abides with them in the midst of their impurities.
"With his finger he shall sprinkle some of the blood on it seven times and cleanse it, and from the impurities of the sons of Israel consecrate it.
"Then Aaron shall lay both of his hands on the head of the live goat, and confess over it all the iniquities of the sons of Israel and all their transgressions in regard to all their sins; and he shall lay them on the head of the goat and send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a man who stands in readiness.
"Now you shall have this as a permanent statute, to make atonement for the sons of Israel for all their sins once every year." And just as the LORD had commanded Moses, so he did.
"Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, 'This is what the LORD has commanded, saying,
to the end that the sons of Israel may bring in their sacrifices which they are offering upon the face of the field, that they may bring them in unto Yahweh - unto the entrance of the tent of meeting, unto the priest, - and that so as peace-offerings unto Yahweh, they may offer them.
For this cause, have I said unto the sons of Israel, Not a person from among you shall partake of blood, - Even the sojourner that sojourneth in your midst, shall not partake of blood.
And, what man soever, there may be of the sons of Israel, or of the sojourners that sojourn in their midst, who taketh by hunting any wild-beast or bird that may be eaten, then shall he pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust;
for it is the life of all flesh, its blood is for its life; and I say to the sons of Israel, Blood of any flesh ye do not eat, for the life of all flesh is its blood; any one eating it is cut off.
Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, I am Jehovah your God.
Speak to the assembly of the sons of Israel, and say to them, Ye shall be holy, for I Jehovah your God am holy.
"You shall also say to the sons of Israel: 'Any man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
So Moses spoke to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel.
"Tell Aaron and his sons to be careful with the holy gifts of the sons of Israel, which they dedicate to Me, so as not to profane My holy name; I am the LORD.
"Say to them, 'If any man among all your descendants throughout your generations approaches the holy gifts which the sons of Israel dedicate to the LORD, while he has an uncleanness, that person shall be cut off from before Me; I am the LORD.
And they shall not profane the holy things of the sons of Israel, which they offer to LORD,
Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, and unto all the sons of Israel, and thou shalt say unto them - What man, soever, of the house of Israel, or of the sojourners in Israel, may bring near his oblation, as regardeth any of their vows, or any of their freewill offerings which they may bring near unto Yahweh, as an ascending-sacrifice,
So shall ye not profane my holy name, So shall I be hallowed in the midst of the sons of Israel, - I, am Yahweh, who am hallowing you;
Speak unto the sons of Israel and thou shalt say unto them, As for the appointed seasons of Yahweh, which ye shall proclaim as holy con-vocations, these, are they - my appointed seasons: -
'Speak unto the sons of Israel, and thou hast said unto them, When ye come in unto the land which I am giving to you, and have reaped its harvest, and have brought in the sheaf, the beginning of your harvest unto the priest,
Speak to the sons of Israel saying: In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, you shall have a sabbath, a memorial summons, a holy convocation.
Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, In the fifteenth day of this seventh month the festival of tents seven days to Jehovah.
that your descendants may know that I made the sons of Israel to dwell in tabernacles when I brought them out of the land of Egypt. I AM your God.
Thus Moses declared unto the sons of Israel the feasts of the LORD.
Command the sons of Israel that they bring unto thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually.
Every sabbath he shall set it in order before the LORD continually: an everlasting covenant of the sons of Israel.
And forth went the son of a woman of Israel - he being the son of a man of Egypt - in the midst of the sons of Israel;
And, unto the sons of Israel, shalt thou speak saying, - What man soever curseth his God shall bear his sin.
So then Moses spake unto the sons of Israel, and they took forth the reviler, unto the outside of the camp, and stoned him with stones. Thus, the sons of Israel did, as Yahweh commanded Moses.
Speak unto the sons of Israel, and thou shalt say unto them: - When ye enter into the land which, I, am giving you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto Yahweh.
And if a man purchases a house from the Levites, then the house that was sold and the city of his possession shall go out in the year of jubilee. For the houses of the cities of the Levites are their possession among the sons of Israel.
And you shall take them as an inheritance for your sons after you, to hold for a possession; you may lay service on them forever. But you shall not rule over your brothers, the sons of Israel, over one another, with harshness.
For the sons of Israel are mine; they are my slaves whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt. I AM your God.
These are the statutes and rights and laws, which the LORD established between him and the sons of Israel in Mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.
Speak unto the sons of Israel and say unto them, When someone shall make a special vow unto the LORD, according to the estimation of the persons that are to be redeemed, thus shall be thy estimation:
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (8)
- Exodus (121)
- Leviticus (51)
- Numbers (155)
- Deuteronomy (19)
- Joshua (63)
- Judges (58)
- 1 Samuel (11)
- 2 Samuel (3)
- 1 Kings (21)
- 2 Kings (11)
- 1 Chronicles (5)
- 2 Chronicles (23)
- Ezra (5)
- Nehemiah (8)
- Psalm (2)
- Isaiah (5)
- Jeremiah (10)
- Ezekiel (11)
- Daniel (1)
- Hosea (6)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (5)
- Obadiah (1)
- Micah (1)
- Adoption as Sons (5 instances in 12 translations)
- All Israel (201 instances in 38 translations)
- All Israel Will Be Saved (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Backsliding Israel (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Caused My People Israel to Err (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Children of Israel (719 instances in 33 translations)
- Chronicles of the Kings of Israel (18 instances in 15 translations)
- Commonwealth of Israel (2 instances in 25 translations)
- Community Of Israel (22 instances in 6 translations)
- Congregation of Israel (47 instances in 18 translations)
- Congregation of the Children of Israel (27 instances in 8 translations)
- Consolation of Israel (1 instance in 28 translations)
- Elders of Israel (40 instances in 28 translations)
- Elders of the House of Israel (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Exiles Of Israel (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Faithless Israel (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Firstborn of Israel (6 instances in 15 translations)
- Fought Against Israel (11 instances in 19 translations)
- God of Israel (223 instances in 39 translations)
- God of the Armies of Israel (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Hear O Israel (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Hearts of the Sons of Men (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Holy One of Israel (32 instances in 22 translations)
- House of Israel (160 instances in 38 translations)
- Israel Had No King (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Israel My Inheritance (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Israel of God (1 instance in 35 translations)
- King of Israel (182 instances in 39 translations)
- King Over Israel (52 instances in 22 translations)
- Land of Israel (55 instances in 38 translations)
- Led My People Israel Astray (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Light of Israel (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Lord God of Israel (159 instances in 19 translations)
- Men of Israel (145 instances in 38 translations)
- No King in Israel (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Outcasts of Israel (3 instances in 19 translations)
- Peace Be Upon Israel (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Peace Shall Be Upon Israel (1 instance in 4 translations)
- People of Israel (386 instances in 39 translations)
- Pride of Israel (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Remnant of Israel (12 instances in 21 translations)
- Restore the Kingdom to Israel (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Seven Sons (7 instances in 38 translations)
- Seventy Sons (6 instances in 20 translations)
- Shepherds of Israel (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Sons of David (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Sons of Disobedience (3 instances in 23 translations)
- Sons of God (23 instances in 37 translations)
- Sons of Levi (30 instances in 32 translations)
- Sons of Light (5 instances in 26 translations)
- Sons of Men (59 instances in 31 translations)
- Sons of the Prophets (13 instances in 29 translations)
- Sons of the Resurrection (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Sons of This Age (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Sons of This World (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Sons of Thunder (2 instances in 38 translations)
- Sons of Zebedee (11 instances in 36 translations)
- There Was No King in Israel (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Tribes of Israel (74 instances in 39 translations)
- Angels As Sons Of God
- Armies, Against Israel
- Assembling Israel
- Babylon, Israel Exiled To
- Backsliding, Israel Exanples
- Being Earnest For Israel
- Believers As Sons Of God
- Blessings, To Israel
- Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Camp, Of Israel
- Captivity, Of Israel
- Christ Is King Of Israel
- Church Distinct From Israel
- Cities In Israel
- Conversion Of Israel
- Covenant, God's with Israel's priests
- Cursing Israel
- Downfall Of Israel
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Exile Of Israel To Assyria
- Fathers And Sons
- Firstborn Sons
- Gathering Israel
- God Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- God Protector Of Israel
- God Scattering Israel
- God's Activity In Israel
- God's Glory In Israel
- God's Love For Israel
- Israel As Sons Of God
- Israel As The Elect
- Israel Fleeing
- Israel Hardened
- Israel In The Wilderness
- Israel In Tribulation
- Joy, Of Israel
- Judging Israel
- Killing Israelites
- Killing Sons And Daughters
- Killing Within Israel
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- Lack Of Sons
- Land Permanently Restored To Israel
- Land Promised To Israel
- List Of Kings Of Israel
- Making Israel Jealous
- Many In Israel
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Restores Israel
- Mission, Of Israel
- Nations Attacking Israel
- Northern Kingdom Of Israel
- Others Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Rebellion, Of Israel
- Rebirth Of Israel
- Salvation For Israel
- Sons In Law
- Sons Of God
- Sons Of The Prophets
- Strangers in israel
- Survivors Of Israel
- The Law Given To Israel
- The Mountains Of Israel
- Those To Be Cut Off From Israel
- Tribes Of Israel
- Two Sons
- Unique Israel
- Woe To Israel And Jerusalem
- 11 more topics on Sons