'Presence of the Lord' in the Bible
So all the elders of Israel approached the king at Hebron, where David entered into a covenant in the presence of the LORD. Then they anointed David to be king over Israel, just as the LORD had sent word through Samuel.
Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the LORD, because he cometh to judge the earth.
Then King David went in, sat down in the presence of the LORD, and said:
David said to Solomon, My son, it was in my heart to build a house to the Name and [for the symbol of] the Presence of the Lord my God.
Amram's sons: Aaron and Moses. Aaron, along with his descendants, was set apart forever to consecrate the most holy things, to burn incense in the presence of the Lord, to minister to Him, and to pronounce blessings in His name forever.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Angel of His Presence (1 instance in 12 translations)
- At His Presence (8 instances in 19 translations)
- In His Presence (70 instances in 37 translations)
- In the Presence of Many Witnesses (2 instances in 10 translations)
- In Your Presence (72 instances in 33 translations)
- Admission Into God's Presence
- An Overpowering Presence
- Clouds, God's Presence
- Death Due To God's Presence
- Driven From God's Presence
- Exclusion From God's Presence
- God's Omnipresence
- God, Presence Of
- In Men's Presence
- Leaving God's Presence