'Presence of the Lord' in the Bible
if his offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he is to bring a male without any defect. He is to present it at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. At the appointed time, it is to be presented in the presence of the LORD so that he may be accepted.
Then fire went out from the presence of the Lord and consumed the burnt offering and the fat parts on the altar, and all the people saw it, so they shouted loudly and fell down with their faces to the ground.
So fire went out from the presence of the Lord and consumed them so that they died before the Lord.
The Lord spoke to Moses after the death of two of Aaron's sons when they approached the presence of the Lord and died.
You are not to do any work that same day. It's the Day of Atonement, because your atonement is made in the presence of the LORD your God.
"On the first day, take branches from impressive fruit trees, branches from palm trees, boughs from thick trees, and poplars from the brooks. Then you are to rejoice in the presence of the LORD your God for seven days.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Angel of His Presence (1 instance in 12 translations)
- At His Presence (8 instances in 19 translations)
- In His Presence (70 instances in 37 translations)
- In the Presence of Many Witnesses (2 instances in 10 translations)
- In Your Presence (72 instances in 33 translations)
- Admission Into God's Presence
- An Overpowering Presence
- Clouds, God's Presence
- Death Due To God's Presence
- Driven From God's Presence
- Exclusion From God's Presence
- God's Omnipresence
- God, Presence Of
- In Men's Presence
- Leaving God's Presence
- Living Despite God's Presence
- The Presence Of Christ
- Trusting In God's Presence
- Death As Punishment
- 12 more topics on Presence