'Have Mercy' in the Bible
as he promised our fathers, to have mercy on Abraham and his offspring for ever."
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
The tax-farmer, on the other hand, keeping far away, and not lifting up even his eyes to heaven, made signs of grief and said, God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Abounding in Mercy (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Abundant in Mercy (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Covenant and Mercy (6 instances in 9 translations)
- Goodness and Mercy (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Great Mercy (18 instances in 34 translations)
- Mercy and Not Sacrifice (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Mercy and Truth (17 instances in 14 translations)
- Mercy on the Poor (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Mercy Seat (25 instances in 18 translations)
- Obtain Mercy (5 instances in 27 translations)
- Obtained Mercy (8 instances in 26 translations)
- Plenteous In Mercy (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Received Mercy (7 instances in 19 translations)
- Rich in Mercy (4 instances in 33 translations)
- Righteousness and Mercy (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Show Mercy (41 instances in 25 translations)
- Show Them No Mercy (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Showing Mercy (12 instances in 18 translations)
- Shown Mercy (21 instances in 13 translations)
- Tender Mercy (16 instances in 20 translations)
- Abundant Mercy
- God Showed Mercy
- God Will Show Mercy
- God Without Mercy
- God's Mercy
- God's Mercy, Example Of
- Mercy Killings
- Mercy Seat
- Mercy, Examples Of
- Mercy, Human
- Mercy, Of Jesus Christ
- Mercy, Response To God's
- People Showing Mercy
- People Without Mercy
- Propitiatory [Mercy Seat]