'Put to Death' in the Bible
And the ox is to be put to death before the Lord: then Aaron's sons, the priests, are to take the blood and put some of it on and round the altar which is at the door of the Tent of meeting.
And he is to put his hand on the head of the goat and put it to death in the place where they put to death the burned offering before the Lord: it is a sin-offering.
And he is to put his hand on the head of the sin-offering and put it to death in the place where they put to death the burned offering.
And he is to put his hand on the head of the offering and put it to death for a sin-offering in the place where they put to death the burned offering.
Say to Aaron and his sons, This is the law for the sin-offering: the sin-offering is to be put to death before the Lord in the same place as the burned offering; it is most holy.
They are to put to death the offering for wrongdoing in the same place as the burned offering; and the priest is to put the blood on and round the altar.
And an ox and a male sheep for peace-offerings, to be put to death before the Lord; and a meal offering mixed with oil: for this day you are to see the Lord.
So Aaron came near to the altar and put to death the ox for the sin-offering for himself;
And he put to death the burned offering; and Aaron's sons gave him the blood and he put some of it on and round the altar;
And he put to death the ox and the sheep, which were the peace-offerings for the people; and Aaron's sons gave him the blood and he put some of it on and round the altar;
And the priest will give orders for one of the birds to be put to death in a vessel made of earth, over flowing water.
And he will take the living bird and the wood and the red thread and the hyssop and put them in the blood of the bird which was put to death over flowing water.
And he is to put the male lamb to death in the place where they put to death the sin-offering and the burned offering, in the holy place; for as the sin-offering is the property of the priest, so is the offering for wrongdoing: it is most holy.
And he will put to death the lamb of the offering for wrongdoing and the priest will take some of the blood of the offering for wrongdoing and put it on the point of the right ear of him who is to be made clean, and on the thumb of his right hand and on the great toe of his right foot;
And Aaron is to give the ox of the sin-offering for himself and take away sin from himself and his house, and put to death the ox of the sin-offering which is for himself.
Then let him put to death the goat of the sin-offering for the people, and take its blood inside the veil and do with it as he did with the blood of the ox, shaking drops of it on and before the cover of the ark.
So that the children of Israel may take to the Lord, to the door of the Tent of meeting and to the priest, the offerings which they have put to death in the open country, and that they may make their peace-offerings to the Lord.
And anyone who takes as food anything which has come to a natural end, or anything which has been put to death by beasts, if he is one of you by birth, or of another nation, will have to have his clothing washed and his body bathed in water and be unclean till evening, and then he will be clean.
And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be scourged; they shall not be put to death, because she was not free.
Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
A cow or a sheep may not be put to death with its young on the same day.
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.
And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.
And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death.
And you will put to flight those who are against you, and they will be put to death by your swords.
Then five of you will put to flight a hundred, and a hundred of you will put to flight ten thousand, and all who are against you will be put to death by your swords.
None devoted, which shall be devoted of men, shall be redeemed; but shall surely be put to death.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (14)
- Exodus (19)
- Leviticus (35)
- Numbers (30)
- Deuteronomy (18)
- Joshua (16)
- Judges (17)
- 1 Samuel (21)
- 2 Samuel (23)
- 1 Kings (15)
- 2 Kings (19)
- 1 Chronicles (9)
- 2 Chronicles (18)
- Esther (8)
- Job (2)
- Psalm (9)
- Proverbs (1)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Isaiah (6)
- Jeremiah (23)
- Lamentations (3)
- Ezekiel (19)
- Daniel (7)
- Hosea (2)
- Amos (1)
- Zephaniah (1)
- Zechariah (1)
- After the Death of (35 instances in 28 translations)
- Baptism into Death (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Be Put to Death (175 instances in 40 translations)
- Conformed to His Death (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Cords Of Death (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Covenant with Death (2 instances in 19 translations)
- Day of His Death (8 instances in 22 translations)
- Death And Destruction (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Death is Swallowed Up (1 instance in 21 translations)
- Death of His Saints (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Destruction and Death (3 instances in 15 translations)
- Faithful Until Death (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Gates of Death (6 instances in 23 translations)
- Guilty of Death (4 instances in 16 translations)
- Have No Pleasure in the Death (2 instances in 14 translations)
- In God I Have Put My Trust (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Leads To Death (8 instances in 12 translations)
- Likeness of His Death (2 instances in 25 translations)
- Loosed the Pains of Death (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Love is as Strong as Death (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Not Deserving Of Death (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Obedient to the Point of Death (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Obedient Unto Death (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Pangs of Death (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Passed from Death to Life (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Point of Death (20 instances in 34 translations)
- Put Aside (16 instances in 16 translations)
- Put Away the Evil (14 instances in 14 translations)
- Put Forth (119 instances in 34 translations)
- Put His Life In His Hand (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Put In Trust With The Gospel (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Put New Wine Into Old Bottles (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Put Off (63 instances in 33 translations)
- Put on (404 instances in 39 translations)
- Put Out of the Synagogue (2 instances in 24 translations)
- Put The Lord To The Test (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Put to Shame (139 instances in 39 translations)
- Put Your House In Order (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Save a Soul from Death (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Second Death (5 instances in 40 translations)
- Sentence of Death (7 instances in 31 translations)
- Sentenced To Death (7 instances in 15 translations)
- Shadow of Death (19 instances in 37 translations)
- Sickness is Not Unto Death (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Sin Leading to Death (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Sin Not Leading to Death (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Sin Reigned in Death (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Sin Unto Death (3 instances in 15 translations)
- Snares of Death (5 instances in 21 translations)
- Sorrows Of Death (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Sting of Death (2 instances in 31 translations)
- Stone Him to Death (9 instances in 11 translations)
- Swallow Up Death (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Taste Death (5 instances in 25 translations)
- Unto The Death (13 instances in 8 translations)
- Valley of the Shadow of Death (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Way of Death (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Worthy of Death (21 instances in 29 translations)
- Afflicted To Death
- Age At Death
- Agony, Death
- Angel Of Death
- Animals Fate After Death
- Before Death
- Body Of Christ, Physical Death
- Christ's Authority Over Death
- Consciousness After Death
- Consciousness Following Death
- Coping With Death
- David, Death Of
- Death Approaching
- Death As Punishment
- Death Averted
- Death Desired
- Death Due To God's Presence
- Death For Other Reasons
- Death In Peace
- Death Is Final
- Death Is Universal
- Death Looms Near
- Death of
- Death Of A Loved One
- Death Of All Males
- Death Of Creatures
- Death Of God's People
- Death Of Office Holders
- Death Of Other Groups
- Death Of The Firstborn
- Death Of The Righteous
- Death Of The Saints
- Death Of The Saints, Examples Of
- Death Of The Saints, Results In
- Death Of The Wicked
- Death Of The Wicked, Examples Of
- Death Of Unnamed Individuals
- Death penalty
- Death Penalty For Heresy
- Death Penalty For Killing
- Death Penalty For Sexual Sin
- Death Penalty For Violence
- Death Prevented
- Death To Self
- Death Will Soon Happen
- Death, Defeated
- Death, Description Of
- Death, Means Of
- Death, Of Believers
- Death, Of Unbelievers
- Death, Preparation For
- Deserving Death
- Desire For Death
- Early Death
- Eternal Death
- Fear Of Death
- Fear, Of Death
- First Death
- Foretelling Christ's Death
- Gates Of Death
- God Saves From Sin And Death
- How Death Is Inevitable
- Keys Of Death And Hades
- Life And Death
- Mothers Death
- Mourning Death
- Mourning The Death Of Christ
- Mourning The Death Of Others
- Natural Death
- Nearness Of Death
- No Death
- Not Put To Shame
- Overcoming Death
- Participation In Christ Death And Resurrection
- People Hung To Death
- Possibility Of Death
- Putting Animals Down
- Putting Away Other Gods
- Putting In Order
- Putting Off The Old Man
- Putting Things Down
- Resigned To Death
- Sin Produces Death
- Sin Producing Death
- Sinners Grasped By Death
- Sleep, And Death
- Spiritual Death
- Staying Put
- Striking To Death
- Sudden Death
- The Death Of Babies
- The Effect Of Christ's Death
- The Fact Of Christ's Death
- The Fact Of Death
- The Finality Of Death
- The Second Death
- The Shadow Of Death
- Universality Of Death
- Killing Sacrifices
- Sprinkling Blood
- Laws Of Sexual Union
- Rules About Killing Animals
- 2 more topics on Put
- 91 more topics on Death