'Blessed is' in the Bible
and he blesseth him, and saith, 'Blessed is Abram to God Most High, possessing heaven and earth;
and blessed is God Most High, who hath delivered thine adversaries into thy hand;' and he giveth to him a tenth of all.
and saith, 'Blessed is Jehovah, God of my lord Abraham, who hath not left off His kindness and His truth with my lord; -- I being in the way, Jehovah hath led me to the house of my lord's brethren.'
And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed Isaac his son. And Isaac dwelt by Beer-lahai-roi.
and Isaac trembleth a very great trembling, and saith, 'Who, now, is he who hath provided provision, and bringeth in to me, and I eat of all before thou comest in, and I bless him? -- yea, blessed is he.'
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed are (64 instances in 37 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 17 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 30 translations)