'Blessed is' in the Bible
And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
And the multitudes that went before him, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed are (64 instances in 36 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 29 translations)