'Blessed is' in the Bible
Her mother-in-law said to her: Where did you gather grain today? Where did you work? Blessed is the man who gave you this attention. So she gave her mother-in-law an account of where she had been working, and said: The name of the man with whom I was working today is Boaz.
And Naomi saith to her daughter-in-law, 'Blessed is he of Jehovah who hath not forsaken His kindness with the living and with the dead;' and Naomi saith to her, 'The man is a relation of ours; he is of our redeemers.'
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed are (64 instances in 37 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 17 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 30 translations)