'Blessed is' in the Bible
And David saith to Abigail, 'Blessed is Jehovah, God of Israel, who hath sent thee this day to meet me,
and blessed is thy discretion, and blessed art thou in that thou hast restrained me this day from coming in with blood, and to restrain my hand to myself.
and David heareth that Nabal is dead, and saith, 'Blessed is Jehovah who hath pleaded the cause of my reproach from the hand of Nabal, and His servant hath kept back from evil, and the wickedness of Nabal hath Jehovah turned back on his own head;' and David sendeth and speaketh with Abigail, to take her to him for a wife.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed are (64 instances in 36 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 29 translations)