'Blessed is' in the Bible
and also thus hath the king said, Blessed is Jehovah, God of Israel, who hath given to-day one sitting on my throne, and mine eyes seeing.'
And it cometh to pass at Hiram's hearing the words of Solomon, that he rejoiceth exceedingly, and saith, 'Blessed is Jehovah to-day, who hath given to David a wise son over this numerous people.'
And he saith, 'Blessed is Jehovah, God of Israel, who spake by His mouth with David my father, and by His hand hath fulfilled it, saying,
Blessed is Jehovah who hath given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He hath spoken; there hath not fallen one word of all His good word, which He spake by the hand of Moses his servant.
Blessed is Yahweh your God, who delighted in you, to set you on the throne of Israel. Because Yahweh loved Israel forever, therefore made he you king, to do justice and righteousness."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed are (64 instances in 37 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 17 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 30 translations)