'Blessed is' in the Bible
In that Jehovah of Hosts did bless it, saying, 'Blessed is My people -- Egypt, And the work of My hands -- Asshur, And Mine inheritance -- Israel!'
Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that holdeth it fast; that keepeth the sabbath from profaning it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed are (64 instances in 36 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 29 translations)
- Blessed In Service
- Blessed Through God
- Children Blessed
- People Who Blessed Others
- Names And Titles For The Church