2 occurrences in 37 translations
'Blessed is' in the Bible
And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:
ASV, YLT, AM, HCSB, WEB, J2000, ISV, NET, WBS, NASB, KJ2000, NSB, MKJV, GODBEY, SAWYER, ANDERSON, NOYES, TCV, WORRELL, COMMON, WESLEY, HAWEIS, ACV, NHEB, more
Blessed is the kingdom that cometh, the kingdom of our father David: Hosanna in the highest.
ASV, YLT, HCSB, WEB, ISV, NET, NASB, NSB, MKJV, GODBEY, SAWYER, ANDERSON, NOYES, TCV, WORRELL, COMMON, ACV, NHEB, more
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
Old Testament (80)
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed are (64 instances in 37 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 17 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 30 translations)
- Being Blessed
- Blessed Be God!
- Blessed By Christ
- Blessed By God
- Blessed Hope Of Rapture
- Blessed In Service
- Blessed Through God
- Children Blessed
- People Who Blessed Others
- David, Spiritual Significance Of
- Covenant, God's with David
- Kingdom Of God, Coming Of
- Kingship, Human
- The Future Age
- May God Bless!
- Save Us!