'By No Means' in the Bible
And thou, Beth-Lehem, the land of Judah, thou art by no means the least among the leaders of Judah, for out of thee shall come one leading, who shall feed My people Israel.'
For I tell you truly, that till heaven and earth pass away, one iota or one point shall by no means pass away from the law till all things are accomplished.
For I tell you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall by no means enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
And whoever shall give one of these little ones a cup of cold water only, in the name of a disciple, I tell you truly, he shall by no means lose his reward.
And all the crowds of people were dumbfounded, and began to say, "He is by no means the Son of David, is He?"
And in regard to them the prophecy of Isaiah is receiving signal fulfilment: "'You will hear and hear and by no means understand, and you will look and look and by no means see.
and said, I tell you truly, that if you do not turn and become like little children, you can by no means enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Peter said to him, If it should be necessary for me to die with you, I will by no means deny you. And all the disciples said the same.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Day and Hour No One Knows (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Drink No Wine (12 instances in 16 translations)
- Go and Sin No More (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Had No Sin (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Have No Knowledge (90 instances in 21 translations)
- Have No Pleasure in the Death (2 instances in 14 translations)
- I Find No Fault (6 instances in 22 translations)
- Israel Had No King (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Knew No Sin (1 instance in 23 translations)
- Made Himself of No Reputation (1 instance in 5 translations)
- No Eye Has Seen (2 instances in 6 translations)
- No Greek Or Jew (1 instance in 2 translations)
- No King in Israel (4 instances in 20 translations)
- No Man Hath Seen God (2 instances in 7 translations)
- No One Can Serve Two Masters (2 instances in 18 translations)
- No One Comes to the Father (1 instance in 19 translations)
- No One Has Seen God (2 instances in 13 translations)
- No One Like You (8 instances in 9 translations)
- No One Who Seeks God (1 instance in 3 translations)
- No Other Gods (5 instances in 18 translations)
- No Peace (24 instances in 25 translations)
- No Place For Them (3 instances in 20 translations)
- No Place To Lay His Head (2 instances in 6 translations)
- No Profit Under the Sun (1 instance in 16 translations)
- No Room for Them (3 instances in 30 translations)
- Owe No One Anything (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Sheep that Have No Shepherd (5 instances in 17 translations)
- Show Them No Mercy (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Shows No Partiality (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Take No Bribe (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Take No Gift (1 instance in 3 translations)
- There is No Other (39 instances in 36 translations)
- There is No Partiality (3 instances in 13 translations)
- There Is No Respect Of Persons (3 instances in 20 translations)
- There Was No King in Israel (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Tongue Can No Man Tame (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Touch No Unclean Thing (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Wicked Flee When No One Pursues (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Access To God, By Means Of
- Death, Means Of
- Deliverance, Means Of
- Edification, Means Of
- Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Means Of
- Means Of Purifying
- New Birth, The Means Of
- Sanctification, Means And Results
- Scriptures Fulfilled
- Kingdom Of God, Entry Into