'Take Heed' in the Bible
Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;
Take heed unto yourselves diligently as pertaining unto your souls, for ye saw no manner of image the day when the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the fire;
Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.
And Moses called all Israel, and said to them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and ordinances which I speak in your hearing this day, that you may learn them and take heed and do them.
And [earnestly] remember that you were a servant in the land of Egypt and that the Lord your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm; therefore the Lord your God commanded you to observe and take heed to the Sabbath day.
Take heed then to do as Jehovah your God hath commanded you: turn not aside to the right hand or to the left.
And thou shalt hear, Israel, and take heed to do them; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase greatly, as Jehovah the God of thy fathers hath said unto thee, in a land flowing with milk and honey.
'Take heed to thyself lest thou forget Jehovah who hath brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of a house of servants;
And it shall be our righteousness if we take heed to do all these commandments before Jehovah our God, as he hath commanded us.
Every commandment which I command thee this day shall ye take heed to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and enter in and possess the land which Jehovah swore unto your fathers.
'Take heed to thyself, lest thou forget Jehovah thy God so as not to keep His commands, and His judgments, and His statutes which I am commanding thee to-day;
Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
And ye shall take heed to do all the statutes and ordinances which I set before you this day.
These are the statutes and ordinances, which ye shall take heed to do in the land, which Jehovah the God of thy fathers is giving thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.
Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt offerings in every place that thou seest:
Take heed to thyself that thou forsake not the Levite as long as thou livest upon the earth.
Take heed to hear all these words which I command thee, that it may be well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest what is good and right in the eyes of Jehovah thy God.
Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou inquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.
Everything that I command you, ye shall take heed to do it; thou shalt not add thereto, nor take from it.
if thou only diligently hearken unto the voice of Jehovah thy God, to take heed to do all this commandment which I command thee this day.
Take heed to thee lest there be a word in thy heart -- worthless, saying, Near is the seventh year, the year of release; and thine eye is evil against thy needy brother, and thou dost not give to him, and he hath called concerning thee unto Jehovah, and it hath been in thee sin;
and thou shalt do according to the tenor of the word, which they of that place which Jehovah will choose shall declare unto thee; and thou shalt take heed to do according to all that they instruct thee:
Take heed in the plague of leprosy, that thou observe diligently, and do according to all that the priests the Levites shall teach you: as I commanded them, so ye shall observe to do.
And Moses and the priests the Levites spake unto all Israel, saying, Take heed, and hearken, O Israel; this day thou art become the people of the LORD thy God.
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of Jehovah thy God, to take heed to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that Jehovah thy God will set thee supreme above all nations of the earth;
But it shall come to pass if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of Jehovah thy God, to take heed to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day, that all these curses shall come upon thee and overtake thee.
If thou wilt not take heed to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, to fear this glorious and fearful name, JEHOVAH THY GOD;
Gather the people together, the men, and the women, and the children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear Jehovah your God, and take heed to do all the words of this law;
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (3)
- Exodus (6)
- Numbers (3)
- Deuteronomy (29)
- Joshua (5)
- Judges (3)
- 1 Samuel (2)
- 1 Kings (4)
- 2 Kings (3)
- 1 Chronicles (3)
- 2 Chronicles (4)
- Ezra (1)
- Nehemiah (1)
- Job (3)
- Psalm (7)
- Proverbs (3)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Isaiah (6)
- Jeremiah (5)
- Lamentations (1)
- Ezekiel (1)
- Hosea (2)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (1)
- Jonah (1)
- Zechariah (2)
- Malachi (3)
- All Who Take the Sword (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Be Strong And Let Your Heart Take Courage (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Be Strong And Take Heart (7 instances in 1 translation)
- Give Heed (79 instances in 28 translations)
- Take a Census (13 instances in 11 translations)
- Take A Lowly Seat (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Take an Oath (39 instances in 12 translations)
- Take and Eat (4 instances in 12 translations)
- Take Away Sins (5 instances in 33 translations)
- Take Care Of My Sheep (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Take Heart (25 instances in 7 translations)
- Take Hold Of The Eternal Life (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Take It And Eat It (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Take It Away From Me (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Take It to Heart (9 instances in 11 translations)
- Take My Yoke (1 instance in 31 translations)
- Take No Bribe (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Take No Gift (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Take Oaths (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Take Pleasure In (58 instances in 29 translations)
- Take Refuge in Thee (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Take Refuge In Thee (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Take Refuge In You (8 instances in 8 translations)
- Take The Kingdom (6 instances in 19 translations)
- Take the Name of the Lord Your God in Vain (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Take Them Out of the World (2 instances in 34 translations)
- Take This Cup (3 instances in 21 translations)
- Take Up a Lamentation (9 instances in 13 translations)
- Take Up His Cross (7 instances in 37 translations)
- Take Up the Cross (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Take Ye The Sum (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Take Your Holy Spirit (1 instance in 9 translations)