'In Like Manner' in the Bible
and he answering saith to them, 'He having two coats -- let him impart to him having none, and he having victuals -- in like manner let him do.'
and in like manner also on James and John, sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon. And Jesus said to Simon, Fear not; henceforth thou shalt be catching men.
And they said to him, Why do the disciples of John fast often and make supplications, in like manner those also of the Pharisees, but thine eat and drink?
Rejoice in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
And as ye wish that men should do to you, do ye also to them in like manner.
And in like manner a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side.
and he said, 'He who did the kindness with him,' then Jesus said to him, 'Be going on, and thou be doing in like manner.'
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all in like manner perish.
No, I say to you, but if ye repent not, ye shall all perish in like manner.
in like manner every one of you must count upon renouncing all that he has, otherwise he cannot be my disciple.
I say to you, that in like manner there will be joy in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninetynine righteous men who have no need of repentance.
I advise you in like manner to lay out your fallacious treasure in acts of charity, that when you die, they may secure to you everlasting habitations.
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and Lazarus in like manner evil things: but now here he is comforted and thou art in anguish.
and in like manner as took place in the days of Lot: they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
in that day, he who shall be on the house top, and his vessels in the house, let him not come down to take them away; and he in the field, in like manner, let him not turn backward;
And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.
in like manner, when you shall see these events, be assur'd that the kingdom of God is nigh.
And the cup in like manner after supper, saying, This cup is the new covenant in my blood, even that which is poured out for you.
He said therefore to them, But now he that has a purse let him take it, in like manner also a scrip, and he that has none let him sell his garment and buy a sword;
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- All We Like Sheep (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Appearance Was Like Lightning (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Countenance Was Like Lightning (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Grow Old Like a Garment (3 instances in 11 translations)
- Heart is Like Wax (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Hills Melted Like Wax (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Like a Child (9 instances in 18 translations)
- Like A Child (9 instances in 18 translations)
- Like a Cloud (7 instances in 20 translations)
- Like a Dove (10 instances in 35 translations)
- Like a Drunken Man (5 instances in 16 translations)
- Like a Passing Shadow (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Like a Roaring Lion (6 instances in 31 translations)
- Like A Travailing Woman (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Like a Tree Planted by the Rivers (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Like a Wave (3 instances in 22 translations)
- Like a Woman in Labor (13 instances in 10 translations)
- Like Lightning from Heaven (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Like Snow (9 instances in 14 translations)
- Like the Troubled Sea (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Man is Like a Breath (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Man Is Like To Vanity (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Melt Like Wax (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Mountains Melt Like Wax (1 instance in 6 translations)
- No One Like You (8 instances in 9 translations)
- None Like You (7 instances in 9 translations)
- Prophet Like Me (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Roar Like a Lion (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Roar Like the Sea (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Rolled Up Like a Scroll (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Sins are Like Scarlet (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Spirit Like A Dove Descending (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Sweat Became Like Great Drops (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Teeth are Like a Flock (2 instances in 17 translations)
- Though Your Sins are Like Scarlet (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Tithe Mint and Rue and All Manner of Herbs (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Tongue Like a Sword (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Tongues Like Swords (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Wax Old Like A Garment (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Wear Out Like A Garment (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Archers, Likened To God
- Arrogantly Like God
- Becoming Like People
- Becoming More Like Christ
- Being Killed Like An Animal
- Christ Like People
- Creatures Like Lions
- God Like A Lion
- God Likened To The Sun
- Killed Like An Animal
- Like A Dream
- Like A Flood
- Like Angels
- Like Bad People
- Like Children
- Like Christ
- Like Creatures
- Like Good People
- Like Grass
- Like Men
- Like People By Nature
- Like People In Character
- Like The Nations
- Like Water
- Likening God
- Likening People
- Likening Things
- Made Like God
- No One Is Like God
- No Other Acts Like God
- Not Like Idols
- Not Like People
- Not Like Things
- Praise, Manner And Methods Of
- Scattered Like Sheep
- Things Like
- Things Like Bronze
- Things Like Gold
- Things Like Iron
- Things Like People
- Things Like Silver
- Things Like Snakes
- Things Like The Sea
- Things Like Water
- Validly Like God
- What Foreigners Are Like
- What Heaven Will Be Like
- What Manner?
- Who Is Like God?
- Knowing About God's Kingdom
- 42 more topics on Like
- 4 more topics on Manner