'Of the Flesh' in the Bible
But if any of the flesh of the offering is still unused on the third day, it is to be burned with fire.
And if any of the flesh of the peace-offering is taken as food on the third day, it will not be pleasing to God and will not be put to the account of him who gives it; it will be unclean and a cause of sin to him who takes it as food.
And that which is over of the flesh and of the bread is to be burned with fire.
Or if there is a burn on the skin of the flesh, and if the diseased flesh in the burn becomes a bright place, red and white or white,
For the life of the flesh is in its blood; and I have given it to you on the altar to take away your sin: for it is the blood which makes free from sin because of the life in it.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- After The Flesh (8 instances )
- All Flesh is Grass (1 instance )
- Come in the Flesh (1 instance )
- Desires of the Flesh (21 instances )
- End of All Flesh (1 instance )
- Flesh and Blood (6 instances )
- Flesh and Bones (1 instance )
- Flesh and Spirit (1 instance )
- Flesh of My Flesh (1 instance )