'Have Faith' in the Bible
He came for witness, to give witness about the light, so that all men might have faith through him.
In answer Jesus said to him, You have faith because I said to you, I saw you under the fig-tree. You will see greater things than these.
Now while he was in Jerusalem at the feast of the Passover, a great number of people came to have faith in his name, after seeing the signs which he did.
But Jesus did not have faith in them, because he had knowledge of them all.
If I told you earthly things and you did not have faith, how will you have faith if I tell you heavenly things?
And a great number more of them came to have faith in him because of what he himself said.
And they told the woman, Now we no longer believe (trust, have faith) just because of what you said; for we have heard Him ourselves [personally], and we know that He truly is the Savior of the world, the Christ.
Then Jesus said to him, Unless you see signs and miracles happen, you [people] never will believe (trust, have faith) at all.
How is it possible for you to have faith while you take honour one from another and have no desire for the honour which comes from the only God?
Jesus replied, This is the work (service) that God asks of you: that you believe in the One Whom He has sent [that you cleave to, trust, rely on, and have faith in His Messenger].
So they said, What sign do you give us, so that we may see and have faith in you? What do you do?
But [as] I told you, although you have seen Me, still you do not believe and trust and have faith.
But [still] some of you fail to believe and trust and have faith. For Jesus knew from the first who did not believe and had no faith and who would betray Him and be false to Him.
And we have faith and are certain that you are the Holy One of God.
When he said this a number came to have faith in him.
He said in answer, And who is he, Lord? Say, so that I may have faith in him.
And he said, Lord, I have faith. And he gave him worship.
But if I do them, even though you do not believe Me or have faith in Me, [at least] believe the works and have faith in what I do, in order that you may know and understand [clearly] that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father [One with Him].
And a number came to have faith in him there.
And because of you I am glad I was not there, so that you may have faith; but let us go to him.
While you have the Light, believe in the Light [have faith in it, hold to it, rely on it], that you may become sons of the Light and be filled with Light. Jesus said these things, and then He went away and hid Himself from them [was lost to their view].
Let not your heart be troubled: have faith in God and have faith in me.
Have faith that I am in the Father and that the Father is in me: at least, have faith in me because of what I do.
And now I have told you [this] before it occurs, so that when it does take place you may believe and have faith in and rely on Me.
Now we are certain that you have knowledge of all things and have no need for anyone to put questions to you: through this we have faith that you came from God.
Because I have given them the words which you gave to me; and they have taken them to heart, and have certain knowledge that I came from you, and they have faith that you sent me.
My prayer is not for them only, but for all who will have faith in me through their word;
May they all be one! Even as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, so let them be in us, so that all men may come to have faith that you sent me.
Jesus said to him, Because you have seen Me, Thomas, do you now believe (trust, have faith)? Blessed and happy and to be envied are those who have never seen Me and yet have believed and adhered to and trusted and relied on Me.
But these are recorded, so that you may have faith that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and so that, having this faith you may have life in his name.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- According to Your Faith (5 instances in 34 translations)
- Add to Your Faith (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Author and Finisher of Our Faith (2 instances in 7 translations)
- By Faith (91 instances in 39 translations)
- Contend Earnestly for the Faith (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Continue in Faith (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Continue in the Faith (2 instances in 26 translations)
- Erred Concerning The Faith (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Faith Comes by (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Faith Has Made You Well (6 instances in 15 translations)
- Faith Has Saved You (7 instances in 17 translations)
- Faith in Christ (15 instances in 38 translations)
- Faith in God (23 instances in 32 translations)
- Faith in Jesus (15 instances in 31 translations)
- Faith in the Lord (41 instances in 33 translations)
- Faith Without Works (5 instances in 23 translations)
- Finisher of Our Faith (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Genuineness of Your Faith (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Great Faith (8 instances in 30 translations)
- Hearing of Faith (2 instances in 17 translations)
- Him That Is Weak In The Faith Receive Ye (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Household of Faith (2 instances in 16 translations)
- In the Faith (63 instances in 40 translations)
- Increase Our Faith (1 instance in 24 translations)
- Just Shall Live by Faith (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Just Shall Live by His Faith (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Justified by Faith (5 instances in 28 translations)
- Kept the Faith (1 instance in 32 translations)
- Law of Faith (2 instances in 30 translations)
- Little Faith (7 instances in 38 translations)
- Live by Faith (6 instances in 32 translations)
- Man Full of Faith (1 instance in 39 translations)
- Measure of Faith (2 instances in 32 translations)
- Men of Little Faith (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Men Of Little Faith (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Obedience to the Faith (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Perfecter Of Our Faith (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Propitiation Through Faith In His Blood (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Rich in Faith (7 instances in 35 translations)
- Righteousness of Faith (5 instances in 26 translations)
- Righteousness That Comes By Faith (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Saved Through Faith (2 instances in 23 translations)
- Shield of Faith (1 instance in 31 translations)
- Show Me Your Faith (1 instance in 21 translations)
- Stand Fast in the Faith (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Stand Firm In The Faith (3 instances in 16 translations)
- Through the Righteousness of Faith (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Trial Of Your Faith (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Unity of the Faith (2 instances in 28 translations)
- Wandered From The Faith (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Weak in Faith (2 instances in 26 translations)
- Word of Faith (1 instance in 27 translations)
- You Of Little Faith (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Acknowledge, Faith In Christ
- Assurance in the life of faith
- Assurance, By Faith In Christ
- Attitudes Of Faith
- Beneficial Afflictions For Faith
- Benefits Of Faith In Christ
- Children In The Faith
- Deficient Faith
- Encouraging Faith In Christ
- Examples Of Faith
- Exploits Of Faith
- Faith Moving Mountains
- Faith That Works
- Faith, And Blessings Of God
- Faith, As A Body Of Beliefs
- Faith, As Basis Of Salvation
- Faith, Growth In
- Faith, Nature Of
- Faith, Necessity Of
- Faith, Object Of
- Faith, Origins Of
- Faith, Testing Of
- Faithful In Little
- Faithful In Much
- Faithful Sayings
- Faithful, Choose To Remain
- Faithfulness, Examples Of
- Faithfulness, In Human Relationships
- Faithfulness, To God
- Faithlessness, As Disobedience
- Fight Of Faith
- Foreigners Saved By Faith
- God, Faithfulness Of
- How Faith Comes
- Justification By Faith
- Lack Of Faith
- Life Through Faith
- Life, Of Faith
- Maintaining Faith
- Prayer, And Faith
- Reasons For Faith In Christ
- Righteous By Faith
- Righteousness, As Faith
- Saved By Faith
- Saving Faith
- Strong Faith In Christ
- The Effects Of Faith
- The Faith
- Those Who Had Faith
- Unbelief, And Life Of Faith
- Unfaithful Ministers
- Unfaithfulness, To God
- Unfaithfulness, To People
- Unseen Faith
- Works Of Faith
- Assurance, basis of
- Knowledge, Of Jesus Christ
- Not Believing In Jesus
- Father And Son In One Another
- Relationship Of Father And Son
- Knowing About God's Kingdom
- Those Who Believed In Christ
- Believe In Christ!
- Believing In Christ
- God Sending Others
- 5 more topics on Have
- 43 more topics on Faith